ROM Hack Pksm and Forwarders?

VixenCult

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey,I installed forwarders (for ex. pokemon white 2) and when I open pksm it gets stuck at loading save.Also opening Jksm,the white 2 save didnt show up.Is that fixable or not?I cant use pksm with forwarders?

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Forwarders save as .sav, while PKSM reads the save in different formats, so you can't use PKSM with Forwarders of NDS Pokemon games, while cartridges work. You can still just use PkHeX though if you move the .sav file of the game to your computer...

Reactions: VixenCult

VixenCult

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Forwarders save as .sav, while PKSM reads the save in different formats, so you can't use PKSM with Forwarders of NDS Pokemon games, while cartridges work. You can still just use PkHeX though if you move the .sav file of the game to your computer...
Hmm Ok I see thank you.Do you know where those .sav files are saved in the sd card?Also the forwarders are a bit laggy,i think its because of the twlnand,its nearly ful.any ways to increase it?

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hmm Ok I see thank you.Do you know where those .sav files are saved in the sd card?Also the forwarders are a bit laggy,i think its because of the twlnand,its nearly ful.any ways to increase it?
The .sav files are in the same folder as your forwarders and ROMs (if playing from the SD card). As for why it's laggy, if it's laggy in-game, then it's just that the games are not perfectly supported. They run properly and are playable and all, but running from the SD card has it's limits, so you can't reach the exact same fluidity of cartridge copies. Finally, no, you can't change the size of TWLNAND but you CAN move games to your SD card if not using them to free up space from the DSiWare data management option in the system settings. The game will still be there, just not visible in the home menu, but as soon as you restore it through data management you can play again without any losses.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.