Hacking Pkmn Black and White on R4 Deluxe??

bloodghoul

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
OK So I was one of the fool that ages ago bought a R4 Deluxe of DX. Now Ive never had problems before of getting games to play except recently with the piracy protection that Nintendo has been putting on there games.

Just wondering if anyone knows of a fix that will let me play pokemon Black and White on my R4.
(I have also managed to find the patched games if that helps)

I am using the official r4 1.18 Kernel at the moment but I willing to buy another microSD and install other firmware on it if, somebody knows a diffinate way of gettting pokemon black and white to work on the R4 Deluxe.

I have tried using Wood as a secondary Operatiing system on it, but everytime I go and click the game it just comes up with "Processing, Do Not Power Off"

Can anyone help an Idiot who bought a R4 Deluxe?
Thanks for any help given
yaynds.gif

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
bloodghoul said:
OK So I was one of the fool that ages ago bought a R4 Deluxe of DX. Now Ive never had problems before of getting games to play except recently with the piracy protection that Nintendo has been putting on there games.

Just wondering if anyone knows of a fix that will let me play pokemon Black and White on my R4.
(I have also managed to find the patched games if that helps)

I am using the official r4 1.18 Kernel at the moment but I willing to buy another microSD and install other firmware on it if, somebody knows a diffinate way of gettting pokemon black and white to work on the R4 Deluxe.

I have tried using Wood as a secondary Operatiing system on it, but everytime I go and click the game it just comes up with "Processing, Do Not Power Off"

Can anyone help an Idiot who bought a R4 Deluxe?
Thanks for any help given
yaynds.gif
Wood does not work on your cart because it is a clone, just get a 1:1 r4 clone from shoptemp.com for $6.00 and wood will work on it, or if you have money get a Supercard DS Two/ acekard 2i

bloodghoul

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So there is no way to get the Rom working on a Clone at all. I dont really want to go and buy a whole new card. If its just a Firmware Change

Bluelaserman

I shoot BLUE LASERS MAN!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
bloodghoul said:
So there is no way to get the Rom working on a Clone at all. I dont really want to go and buy a whole new card. If its just a Firmware Change

Have you tried YSMenu? It runs off the TTDS Firmware and is a great option for Clones. Also, try WAIO if you really want Wood firmware on your clone.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    denpafan @ denpafan: swag