Homebrew Pkhex Help

Gabbyisadoor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I do not have homebrew so i cant transfer my created pokemon to usum, is there anyone that can help me transfer my poke, i have the pkhex file made just need help creating into the game?

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
You'll need homebrew for pkhex... Sorry.
Read the OP again, she's asking for someone to inject the Pokemon on her behalf and trade it over as she doesn't have CFW herself.

On topic, I could, but don't really have much time, so perhaps @RustInPeace can help ya out.

supersonic6

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Australia
Read the OP again, she's asking for someone to inject the Pokemon on her behalf and trade it over as she doesn't have CFW herself.

On topic, I could, but don't really have much time, so perhaps @RustInPeace can help ya out.
Oh yeah, sorry. I might be able to as well. Message me if you're interested...

ThoD

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
all the help is apprecaited

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

hows the file going my dude
Tell you what, I've misplaced my card reader so I can't save edit with PKHex, but if all you need is a shiny Kyogre with your OT and trainer ID, then I can help you out using PKSM and editing my shiny Kyogre to match the one you want, then trade it to you... Just tell me what nature, EVs and moves you want on it, along with your OT and TID.

Gabbyisadoor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Tell you what, I've misplaced my card reader so I can't save edit with PKHex, but if all you need is a shiny Kyogre with your OT and trainer ID, then I can help you out using PKSM and editing my shiny Kyogre to match the one you want, then trade it to you... Just tell me what nature, EVs and moves you want on it, along with your OT and TID.
Yh I just want a shiny kyogre with my OT, OT: Gabby, TID: 696543 ,Modest nature with whatever moves are on yours. Thank you, can it be in a pokeball aswell

ThoD

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Yh I just want a shiny kyogre with my OT, OT: Gabby, TID: 696543 ,Modest nature with whatever moves are on yours. Thank you, can it be in a pokeball aswell
Sure thing. But I should warn you, it won't be considered as yours, even if it was made through PKHeX or something, as you need OT and TID, but also the hidden TID and the TSV, both of which can only be seen if you have CFW. It will LOOK like it's yours, but will get the exp bonuses like traded Pokemon do... Are you fine with that? There's no way of avoiding it, be it with PKHeX, PKSM or whatever, unless you get CFW yourself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1