jaykap

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone!

So i keep seeing both Pkgj and Pkgi being mentioned. is there a difference between the two? should i have both on my hacked vita or does it not matter which one i have? currently i have Pkgj. also, im trying to get retroarch set up and was wondering what cores aside from nes, snes, genesis/mega drive, all 3 gameboys can it support? would i be able to load scummvm or maybe N64? maybe someone has a comprehensive list of what cores work and dont work might help so i know what i can add and shouldn't. Thanks everyone!

ZeroSene

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
About PKGI and PKGJ, you should know first that they use the link from sony official server to download encrypted Vita game, then decrypted into what you play. PKGJ has better feature which PKGI dont have, like DLC and PSX. All the links they used are provide by people who buy the game and recover the links then share, mainly on NoPayStation. PKGJ still the main client to download on vita.
You can also use PC client for NPS browser beta to do the download then copy by USB to Vita, same result, PC connection faster. The reason for beta because older site do not get update anymore.

About emulator on Vita, this topic has all you need:
http://wololo.net/emulators-for-the-psp-ps-vita-the-ultimate-download-list/

And about RetroArch, RetroArch on Vita best for:
  • NES - FCEUmm
  • SNES - Snes9x 2005 (Non-Super FX games)
  • GEN/CD - Genesis Plus GX
  • 32X - PicoDrive
  • Neo Geo / CPS - Final Burn Alpha
  • PC Engine / TurboGrafx 16 - MednaFen
  • GB/GBC - Gambatte
Adrenaline (PSP) for:
  • PSP (duh)
  • PS1 (near 100% perfect if using latest)
  • GBA - use UO gрSP Kai v3.4 Test 4 Build 225

Last edited by ZeroSene,

kristianity77

GBATemp old fogey
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What do you mean by "pretty much"? Try and be specific for once in your life.

I got an even better idea. Why not just try it out and have a look for yourself rather than acting all keyboard warrior. I've told you that it's nigh on perfect now with overclock. It's up to you if you want to try it out, not for me to break it down even further for you.

zodaex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got an even better idea. Why not just try it out and have a look for yourself rather than acting all keyboard warrior. I've told you that it's nigh on perfect now with overclock. It's up to you if you want to try it out, not for me to break it down even further for you.

Because I have tried it..

ZeroSene

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Soorry but one question. Graphic, audio wise the same, to force CPU to run at 500 hz to get the same result as other program running at 300hz, waste more power, with more heated CPU, why you two still argue, isnt it a sure thing this retroarch nightly running GBA help warm you in the winter?

RomenX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I knoe it's the wrong thread but I could really use some help some expertise with my hacked vita please

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30