Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
golden said:
wow good thing you found out fast enough. yes piracy is completely illegal and a horrible horrible thing to do to the people that worked so hard to make games. If the FBI do come to your house because of piracy, you can rest assured that you will not only be in trouble that you dearly wish you weren't involved in you will also probably be fined a great deal of money. It's just not worth it, piracy is horrible and the risks behind it are so great and unbearable it's almost as if you are a criminal when you constantly break the law that many times to download things illegally. I mean come one, even Dice, one of our staff members here came in this thread and told you how bad it was. I mean yes, some people obviously over exagerated when they are like "lol the SWAT Team came to my house" but you understand the point that there is grave and horrible consequences if government officials do indeed become aware of the fact that people are routinely breaking the law in your household. No the SWAT team will not come to your house but if the FBI does I can guarantee you that you will be crying about why you did it in the first place. It will be pretty bad, trust me. Do your parents know how bad it is? I am guessing not obviously, show them this thread if you are really going to keep breaking the law even after one of the staff members here told you how bad it was. Are you really still going to keep it up? I mean honestly, are you?

Somebody needs to pirate some paragraphs.

tbgtbg

Shaking the ring ropes up in the sky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Law said:
Man, your dad is worried about piracy?

I'm a pirate because of my dad. I wouldn't even know what a damn ROM is without him.

Likewise. I mean, not about ROMs, he wouldn't know about those, but back for our first computer (trs80, lol) all we had were bootleg copies of the cassettes (and later floppies).

B

ball2012003

dont pirate you'll get addicted and that will make you have sex with your roms

BMatt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
golden said:
wow good thing you found out fast enough. yes piracy is completely illegal and a horrible horrible thing to do to the people that worked so hard to make games. If the FBI do come to your house because of piracy, you can rest assured that you will not only be in trouble that you dearly wish you weren't involved in you will also probably be fined a great deal of money. It's just not worth it, piracy is horrible and the risks behind it are so great and unbearable it's almost as if you are a criminal when you constantly break the law that many times to download things illegally. I mean come one, even Dice, one of our staff members here came in this thread and told you how bad it was. I mean yes, some people obviously over exagerated when they are like "lol the SWAT Team came to my house" but you understand the point that there is grave and horrible consequences if government officials do indeed become aware of the fact that people are routinely breaking the law in your household. No the SWAT team will not come to your house but if the FBI does I can guarantee you that you will be crying about why you did it in the first place. It will be pretty bad, trust me. Do your parents know how bad it is? I am guessing not obviously, show them this thread if you are really going to keep breaking the law even after one of the staff members here told you how bad it was. Are you really still going to keep it up? I mean honestly, are you?
ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!! i would rather not be arrested and fined thank you. Now, there's only homebrew and games that we own!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://gfuel.com/products/goth-gf-collectors-box?utm_source=Klaviyo_campaign&utm_medium=email&ut...