Pikachu Yellow 3DS LL Coming to Japan

ShadowPirater

Newcomer
Trophies
beyond reality, in the shadows of nowhere
XP
Country
United States
I think it's actually rather cute. Nothing I would buy, but that's just because yellow's not my color. I would totally get something like an Umbreon Black 3DS though, especially if it was shiny Umbreon with the blue rings.

It is actually Pikachu, not Pichu. Pichu has much wider ears. I've seen Pikachu drawn this way, with the completely round head, and I think it looks a little better. It makes Pikachu look a little less fat, though I think the arms give it away too. Unfortunate camera placement doesn't help either.

I think the orientation of the cover design is really weird, though you can't really do much about it. When it's closed, the top of the image would be the hinge, but when open, the cameras are on top. Only way to resolve this is to have an image that looks good both ways, which makes it a little difficult for Pokemon. Only thing I can think of that would work is to have a large Pokeball design as a cover.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
What's strange is that Pikachu is upside down, a major fail on Nintendo's part.

Every DS design released has been "upside down". It really bugs me too. People will see it when I play it, upside down. I might see it the right way when I fold it down... yeeeeaah... Never understood the reason.

Hunter X

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's strange is that Pikachu is upside down, a major fail on Nintendo's part.

Every DS design released has been "upside down". It really bugs me too. People will see it when I play it, upside down. I might see it the right way when I fold it down... yeeeeaah... Never understood the reason.
I guess Nintendo doesnt learn from its mistakes, unlike a fruity company I am fond of.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You are looking at pikachu the wrong way. Pikachu is right ways up when you have the lid open.

0U9At.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: they need to have a strong line up on the launch titles too. I think they should move metroid...