ROM Hack Pikachu Colored Pichu [GAMESTP]

Fyga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The insult is well-warranted after all the useless posts one after another when you could just Google the actual Pokesav site for help.

No you don't trade it over, you open Pokesav, load your .sav, load up the PKMN anywhere, & Save or Export ARDS Code. Shouldn't even need a tutorial for that

Edit: Export ARDS Code wouldn't require the "load your .sav" step, if doing that's too over your head.

sinbad.the.saile

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Added TRU Arcues for Shinto Ruins Event in HG/SS
To Load it...
Open SAV file with PokeSAV
Go Into Storage PKM, Load the *.pkm file
Exit, Save and Enjoy

CharmingLugia

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks man! Really Helped/
laugh.gif

dan80315

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks a bunch for these.

On another note, I hate lazy people who just ask for answers (and wait hours and hours for a reply) when they can search it and find out in a few minutes.

Fyga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't really need the PKMN before, but a big kudos for the Arceus addition; I missed that event & had to clone instead.
yay.gif

tuddy666

Trophies
XP
Country
Been looking for a few of the .PKM files for event Pokémon. Knowing Nintendo Europe, I wouldn't have been able to get the Shiny Pichu or the Jirachi 'til long after HG and SS are released. So, yeah, thanks for these
biggrin.gif

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BlackHoleSlam1994 said:
its saved as .sav no how do i put it on my game

ah i figured it all out now last thing though how do i trade it over

problem i started the save got to my box and nothing was in there so i loaded my save on to pokesav and in the box in says the two pokes are there so what am i doing wrong

We have an edit button for a reason. if no one responds and you have more to type, use the edit button. I merged these for you. Please don't do it again.

Thanks
smile.gif

FETKun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good stuff... question, and I'm sure the answer is yes. But are these .pkm files 100% legit? Perfectly legal and pass any detection on Pokemon battle revolution when going online?

Just wondering, want to keep my game 100% cheat free when I buy it next month.

BlackHoleSlam199

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay here the problem i check my save in pokesav and when i do i see i have the pokemon in the storage box first one i then hold L+R when loading and i check all boxes and nothing is there a requirement for my game like i have to beat all gyms or something because all i have done so far is get my first pokemon (this is my other game i have two my first i beat everything ) thanks

D

Deleted_171835

FETKun said:
Good stuff... question, and I'm sure the answer is yes. But are these .pkm files 100% legit? Perfectly legal and pass any detection on Pokemon battle revolution when going online?

Yep.

It's legit. It's not some hacked or Pokesav'd (that's now a verb!) Pokemon. It's the actual Pokemon they used at the event. I'm 99.9% sure it'll any Battle Revolution checks online. Same with the GTS.

sinbad.the.saile

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FETKun said:

Yeah there originals, don't worry bro...thanks for getting my back Atom

sinbad.the.saile

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BlackHoleSlam1994 said:
okay here the problem i check my save in pokesav and when i do i see i have the pokemon in the storage box first one i then hold L+R when loading and i check all boxes and nothing is there a requirement for my game like i have to beat all gyms or something because all i have done so far is get my first pokemon (this is my other game i have two my first i beat everything ) thanks

You only need to Press L+R for the AR Code....
As for pokesav make sure you have the right version, Load your save edit the pokemon, save what you did then open your game.

Actually this used to happen to me in the old kernels of EZFLASH. If its something similar, then you have to make sure the pokemon game wasnt the last one you opened before editing in pokesav. Sometimes the kernel keeps the last game's save in memory and then editing with pokesav screws up.

On another note you wont have the pokedex data when you import it. Unless you already had a Pichu or Jirachi. In that case trade the pokemon over and then load the pkm again. The it'll be completely legit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BakerMan, every since his partner left luke hasn't been the same