Hacking PictoChat issue (SCDS2+)

Cratty

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, running into an issue where I can't seem to use pictochat at all on any DS when ran from the card. It gives a communication error. I can't tell you exactly what because I've lost the MicroSD card that I had for it, but thanks.

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, running into an issue where I can't seem to use pictochat at all on any DS when ran from the card. It gives a communication error. I can't tell you exactly what because I've lost the MicroSD card that I had for it, but thanks.
Make sure wireless communications is not turned off on your 3DS console(s). If you are using a DSi then I have no idea what to tell you on that part.

Cratty

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm alrighty then. It honestly isn't worth using pictochat anymore, just use the DSi version if you really want to use it.
I can't as I don't know of a way to get it on the 3DS, really, and I have a few people who'd like to use Pictochat with me.

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't as I don't know of a way to get it on the 3DS, really, and I have a few people who'd like to use Pictochat with me.
The 3DS never had pictochat, DSi was the only console that had it. It seems to me that the pictochat for the flashcarts just don't work like the real deal sadly.

Cratty

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The 3DS never had pictochat, DSi was the only console that had it. It seems to me that the pictochat for the flashcarts just don't work like the real deal sadly.
Well, you could install it using that 3ds site and FBI, but I don't have CFW at the moment on my 3DS XL and the wifi in my red o3DS is dead but has a DSi game which is compatible with DSihax.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.