Hacking Picross 3D [EUR] don't work

fabiobad

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi, i have a G6lite and for avoid the AP i've try to put the JAP saves in the flashcard... 2 white screens... i try to converter and put the emulator' saves... same white screens... i try the JAP dump of Picross 3D... and 2 white screens.
There are any solution for this flash card?
Tks and sorry for my baaad english ^^

fabiobad

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
cobleman said:
Did you try Arm7 fix ? I used gui_arm7_102 to do the job works fine
ok, i patched the rom with the arm7, now the game start but not create the save file:

"Data could be not loaded. Please turn off the power and re-insert the Game Card."

and now?
Tks a lot ^^

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you want to get the game to work break down and spend $12 on a modern slot 1 card that's still supported. I don't see what the big deal is. The G6 was a $100+ card in the first place.

fabiobad

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Pliskron said:
If you want to get the game to work break down and spend $12 on a modern slot 1 card that's still supported. I don't see what the big deal is. The G6 was a $100+ card in the first place.
i know... but now, can you help me, pls
frown.gif
?

cobleman

Trophies
XP
Country
Did you use a couple of different games to get the Arm7 from i used
4686_-_Yu-Gi-Oh_5Ds_World_Championship_2010_Reverse_of_Arcadia_(J)(M6)(BAHAMUT)
to get my Arm7 from i used it on Sonic_and_Sega_All_Stars_Racing aswell

fabiobad

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
cobleman said:
Did you use a couple of different games to get the Arm7 from i used
4686_-_Yu-Gi-Oh_5Ds_World_Championship_2010_Reverse_of_Arcadia_(J)(M6)(BAHAMUT)
to get my Arm7 from i used it on Sonic_and_Sega_All_Stars_Racing aswell
i take the arm7 of Yu Gi Oh and i patched with Picross... 2 black screens, both with Safemode-no trim, both Dofat-force R/W-no trim...
Where am i wrong?

cobleman

Trophies
XP
Country
I got it basicly working useing an Arm7 patch i got from a xdelta patched 4686_-_Yu-Gi-Oh_5Ds_World_Championship_2010_Reverse_of_Arcadia_(J)(M6)(BAHAMUT)
the rar file is " xdelta-4721-JPN-BAHAMUT.rar "

fabiobad

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
cobleman said:
I got it basicly working useing an Arm7 patch i got from a xdelta patched 4686_-_Yu-Gi-Oh_5Ds_World_Championship_2010_Reverse_of_Arcadia_(J)(M6)(BAHAMUT)
ok, i download the xdelta and patched the JAP rom of Yu Gi Oh... then i have unpacked the patched rom of Yu Gi Oh with dslazy 0.6... i take the arm7 from the unpacked rom and i patched the picross 3d rom ("4717 - Picross 3D (E)(M5)(XMS)") with gui_arm7_102.
The game not start, 2 black screens... i tested with Dofat - no trim ; Dofat Force R/W- no trim ; Safe mode - no trim.
Tks for the patience
frown.gif

efrenefren

Trophies
XP
Country
fabiobad said:
cobleman said:
ok, i download the xdelta and patched the JAP rom of Yu Gi Oh... then i have unpacked the patched rom of Yu Gi Oh with dslazy 0.6... i take the arm7 from the unpacked rom and i patched the picross 3d rom ("4717 - Picross 3D (E)(M5)(XMS)") with gui_arm7_102.
The game not start, 2 black screens... i tested with Dofat - no trim ; Dofat Force R/W- no trim ; Safe mode - no trim.
Tks for the patience
frown.gif

got the arm7 from the yu gi oh and replaced the one in picross 3d. it said data could not be loaded. please turn off power and re insert the game card. using r4 clone.
frown.gif

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
efrenefren said:
fabiobad said:
cobleman said:
Tks for the patience
frown.gif

got the arm7 from the yu gi oh and replaced the one in picross 3d. it said data could not be loaded. please turn off power and re insert the game card. using r4 clone.
frown.gif
Specify which R4 clone. There are at least 543

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
selinewwww said:
fabiobad said:
Pliskron said:
i know... but now, can you help me, pls
frown.gif
?

check the link here,
Please download system file before using the product:
http://www.r4indsill.com
Ummm....Why are you telling him to download the kernel for some R4i when he's using a G6?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzmdrobXH34