ROM Hack PicoDrive: Sound Issues

debbiekins

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So recently I discovered that Sega CD games can be played on an Old N3DS. I attempted this and it worked out great. The game loaded, it's almost a stable 60fps, and pixel perfect. (Also, the sfx are working)

The game I'm trying to play is Sonic CD. My issue here is that only 2 songs load and there's only 1 way to play the game. The file loads 2 songs, being- Palmtree Panic Past, and the title animation theme. My only way to play the game is to select the file named, "(Track 01 of 35)" and it begins the game. The weird thing is that implies that it is a song, but it's the game. There are other sound files to go along with it, ranging from 01 of 35, to 35 of 35.

Do I need to put these extra sound files in a special file? Do they need to be a specific type?

I really have no clue as to why this is happening.

Last edited by debbiekins,

debbiekins

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's against the rules to link to sites containing ROMs.

Deleted it. I just thought it'd help someone be able to help me. I have no clue what I'm doing, sorry.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Downlaod the full iso.
PicoDrive runs CHD image file ?

I'll do some tests and see what happens, thanks.

debbiekins

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Downlaod the full iso.
PicoDrive runs CHD image file ?

What exactly do I turn into a CHD image file? I have one iso file, one cue file, and the rest being wav files (which I have changed to every other audio type and it still hasn't worked).

fmhugo

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-