picodrive ds

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Wuggl3z, Oct 23, 2006.

1. Wuggl3z
    OP

Wuggl3z Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 13, 2006
    has anyone had any joy getting this working? for what i can gather from the website you just stick the emulator and roms on your flash cart and thats it, im using a supercard SD, superkey and an unflashed DS lite and when i load up the emulator i just get the white screens of pain

EDIT: or failing that can someone explain how to use DS boy1.0, all the readme says is "-place a single gb/gbc rom in the directory named data, named "gbarom.bin"
    -Compile the into a .nds and .nds.gba file"

but i don not know how to do this

2. [M]artin

[M]artin .

Nov 7, 2006
    United States
    You should have the Picodrive.nds file and any roms both on your SD card. Took me a while to find out where to go after here, I kept getting the white screens too. The only way I got it to work is by booting Picodrive.nds up thorugh Moonshell's main menu (the media player). It should work if you try it that way. *BTW, Picodrive is a bit slowish and has no sound support currently, I'm gonna hold out till a suitable release comes out later*

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice