univeruser

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Hello, GBATemp.com members!

Ever thought of a phrasebook you can have in handy, ready to know a meaning of a word in a foreign language and speak the language with correct accent? If no, then maybe I'm the first person with such strange ideology.

Ok, I'm right now searching for one like this. A phrasebook that transalates and transliterates many languages. Yes, many. If this ain't possible, then maybe that transalates English to French. Maybe I would'nt have much use of a vice versa function, so then one that excludes this.

The ROM should be having a kind of iPOD Classic Search Bar-like toolbar. In the search area, you can type the word you want to transliterate in English, and when transliterated, the word, transalated, appears on the screen, and below it, appears the pronounciation. The toolbar may probably also have a selection area where you can select the transliteration language from a list of languages.

Ok, I know that such a ROM probably may not exist, but if found, you could send a link to me in your reply post. And if you're an amateur graphics designer, maybe a hobbyist, and you're interested in designing one, please do give me a copy of your rendered ROM.

And if those who are amateur designers and hobbyists are volunteering for this request, but need help, I could help you on the second post on this link.

It is my sincere request that before answering this post, please do visit all the links on this post.

A thanks to all those who have taken effort to volunteer for the rendering or to find a link.

univeruser

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Oh yes, it does. It's awesome. Now I have found a time-occupying hobby of writing whatever creeps into my mind. DanTE has a slight startup problem and just gives a black screen. Anyway, we're just not going to discuss this here at this topic.

However, this post is different. It asks for a phrasebook. A multi-language one. Or at the least, one that is a English-French one.

I have given the requirements for this ROM at the very first post. DanTheManMS, I would request you to read through my previous post again. And please do note this, all people who are visiting this page and wish to give a reply, this post asks for a phrasebook.

Thank you once again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill