Photoshop request :)

Discussion in 'GBAtemp Art Studio' started by ACWWFAN, Dec 28, 2009.

Dec 28, 2009

Photoshop request :) by ACWWFAN at 3:27 AM (562 Views / 0 Likes) 0 replies

1. ACWWFAN
    OP

Member ACWWFAN HERP DERP

United States
    Ok, so I had a pet squirrel and he died on October 3rd 09. I have been meaning to get around to getting a sig made but just have been putting it off for some reason. Well now unfortunately I have another pet to include in it [​IMG]. Shortly after my squirrel (mario) died I got a gerbil and he just died about 3 weeks ago [​IMG]. So I wanted to put both of them in a signature. I have a ton of pictures on my site of both of them, not together obviously but I think someone can probably combine them. So could someone combine the two of them in a picture, put R.I.P. Mario and Luigi in it and make everything blurry except the two of them? And maybe take some of the color out of the picture or something. I'm not sure which picture would look best for a sig so can someone help me pick one for each of the animals? There are a lot to choose from: www.n1nt3nd0gam3r.110mb.com under the photos page and they each have their own gallery, mario and luigi. PM me if you are interested, thanks [​IMG].