Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Everytime I type something, like anything, it just gives me a straight line. I tried random fonts one at a time, they all gave me straight lines...

Anyone know what's wrong?

Using the Adobe CS4 Master's Collection. The PhotoShop that came with it is the one I am using. (So basically, CS4)

EDIT: Tried using the other programs from the Master's Collection and only PhotoShop gives me that problem...

playallday

Group: GBAtemp Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Photoshop is acting stupid... Then use GIMP.

Just joking, PhotoShop is faster.
smile.gif

Maybe try reinstalling it?

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Horizontal lines or vertical? I don't know what you've tried already, but my first guess would be to rule out the obvious and check in the text tool settings (character palette) that the height or width of the letters is set to a sane percentage (if the height dimension is set to 1% it will just draw really short wide letters, i.e. a straight line)

Otherwise, has it worked at all since you installed it or only just started doing it? Just to help figure out if it might be a problem with Photoshop loading the fonts in the first place, or if it's just doing something odd when drawing them to the screen.

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
GIMP isn't my style... And re-installing the whole suite is troublesome, unless, I can re-install it separately.

Horizontal lines. Leme take a screen shot of it...

Wait wow... That's pretty weird... Trying it out, again, after restarting my PC, works perfectly now... Nyeh. Sorry guys... But really weird...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back