Aman27deep

OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
India
I just just (30 mins) back got my CR-5400 from Ebay (its a genuine) but seriously the card is stuck in the PSP... I can't pull it out. I have a PSP Slim - 2004...Guys what should i do?!

There are 2 MicroSD's in it, one 8 gb and another 1 gb... not that it will have anything to do with it..

Funny thing is its working flawlessly (~ 5.x mB write speeds), i just want to pull it out to replace the 1 gb one with an 8 gb one...

D

Deleted User

Tweezers always solves a problem
wink.gif

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
A very, very small hand grenade would solve the problem, or any other similar improvised explosive device.

NOTE: Wear safety goggles.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
themuddaload said:
when you press down on it does the spring depress? if it does im guessing that your cards have popped out a bit, and are stuck against the sides of the slot.

dunno.
Not likely, they wouldn't be read anymore by the PSP, if that was the case.

It's just a bad case of a thick adapter (maybe it's a fake?), you'll need tweezers and a LOT of patience.

You might also try to glue something onto the exposed part to help you taking it out.

Aman27deep

OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
India
GUYS I FINSLLAY PULLED IT OUT!

used my sister's pluckers/tweezers and took like 5 mins to pull it out, i really dunno how it was stuck :> its totally not a fake, i cehcked the fake or not guide, and it ain't a fake. Thanks guys.

PS. The Hand grenade burned my hands!
tongue.gif

ryan90

Trophies
XP
Country
i had the exact same problem with a fake 1gb card, i pushed down on it and it got stuck, when i finally got it out i realized the card had actually opened into two as it was glued together poorly.

I now have a cr-5400 with 24GB (actual capacity is 22.5GB) comprised of an 8GB and 16GB card both bought from play.com

There great cards and mine hasn't gotten stuck once, it has perfect speed in games i know some people say there's are fake but i got mine from deal-extreme and its been working perfect for months

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo