Hardware Phone App

D

Deleted User

I would imagine it would hook onto the game and connect to the voice chat. It wouldn't do any more if it doesn't DO anything more.

Reactions: Jiehfeng

Thulinma

Computer Magician
Developer
Trophies
Website
www.thulinma.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
The phone app is probably the first thing to get hacked. We don't know anything about the Switch - but we know practically everything there is to know about Android and it's security.
(Personally, I'd prefer doing most of the app's features through my computer, not my phone - so I'm personally making a PC implementation of its features if nobody else beats me to it first, heh)

D

Deleted User

The phone app is probably the first thing to get hacked. We don't know anything about the Switch - but we know practically everything there is to know about Android and it's security.
(Personally, I'd prefer doing most of the app's features through my computer, not my phone - so I'm personally making a PC implementation of its features if nobody else beats me to it first, heh)
It would be cool to see somebody make a voice chat homebrew app along the line for switch.

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It would be cool to see somebody make a voice chat homebrew app along the line for switch.
thats called everyone jumping n google hang out lol....
but yea i know what your talking about.
I do wonder how it will all work. I also wonder if there will be bluetooth headset. Cause come on if your playing it in dock mode on your tv yous not going to want to run a long headphone cord and kill the TV audio.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up