• Apollo Justice

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both Equally

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted User

CrystalSweet said:
i searched, but i didn't seem to find a phoenix vs. apollo poll, and i'd like to see what gbatemp thinks
personallyy, i just started playing apollo justice and i really miss phoenix.
so my vote goes out to phoenix

yeah I miss Phoenix too...
wub.gif

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
Apollo sucks. He's babied along in every single case he does by everyone. Its pathetic really. Even the prosecutor is helping him (klavier rawks though), which removes some of the challenge the other games gave you.

Phoenix all the way!

Upperleft

Namcoholic
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
3 guys voted for Apollo
SHOOT THAEM!!!!!11111!!!1
Apollos isn't THAT bad but he's nothing liek Phoenix
and he doesn't haz spikey hairz . he phailz

D

Deleted User

Xcalibur said:
Apollo sucks. He's babied along in every single case he does by everyone. Its pathetic really. Even the prosecutor is helping him (klavier rawks though), which removes some of the challenge the other games gave you.

Phoenix all the way!

it was harder to investigate in Apollo Justice though...

cloud8521

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
lets face it... Phoenix basically ran Apollos life during the game... therefore phoenix rules

other great characters from the Apollo were... Trucy.... don't mess with her massive awesome

Prosecutor Gavin..... hes a flippin rock prosecutor... nuff said

Ema Skye ... she freaking snakooed you!

Vera... that smiley drawing beats all smiley drawings

that's all....

now back to the apollo vs phoenix war,,,,

Phoenix has the best objection ... cant get enough of it OBJECTION!
Apollo's objections ... its not wrights! that's all there is to say

Apollo's "im in it big.." face makes him look .... well just look at it its freaky!

phoenix's AWESUM ^

.... plus pheonix had the best potential love interest ... not maya... iris is so much better..... but she better not make him a freaking pink sweater again... plus feenie lol

COLD KILLER X!

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think we might be a little biased towards PW because he had three games under his belt before we even heard of AJ. As such, our opinion might even be the opposite if AJ came before PW. Or at the same time, even. I wouldn't say I like them equally, as characters, I think PW is more interesting, but damn if AJ doesn't have a better backstory (don't worry, no spoilers)

cloud8521

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
still phoenix is coolness while apollo is more......... reliant on every single source in the courtroom.. i mean who needs a girl to fake kidnap herself to save you?!

spkeyhdgehog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'd say phoenix wins my vote by a landslide. i can't quite put my finger on it, but he just seems more likeable. hell, i liked better than apollo in apollo's own game...bum hat and stubble and all. besides, phoenix as a father figure is absolutely hilarious.

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We saw Phoenix Wright first, and there has been only one Apollo Justice game, and PW factored pretty heavily in it, the opposite (thus far) has not been true, we'll have to wait for another 2 AJ games to be able to fully compare them.

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
cloud8521 said:
lets face it... Phoenix basically ran Apollos life during the game... therefore phoenix rules

other great characters from the Apollo were... Trucy.... don't mess with her massive awesome

Prosecutor Gavin..... hes a flippin rock prosecutor... nuff said

Ema Skye ... she freaking snakooed you!

Vera... that smiley drawing beats all smiley drawings

that's all....

now back to the apollo vs phoenix war,,,,

Phoenix has the best objection ... cant get enough of it OBJECTION!
Apollo's objections ... its not wrights! that's all there is to say

Apollo's "im in it big.." face makes him look .... well just look at it its freaky!

phoenix's AWESUM ^

.... plus pheonix had the best potential love interest ... not maya... iris is so much better..... but she better not make him a freaking pink sweater again... plus feenie lol

COLD KILLER X!

true... but in terms of the actual game... Apollo Justuice has better features (minus that ridiculous eye thingy)
Apollo himself is a retard. He even got scared over a fat woman bacause her broom contained a katana...

samuraibunny

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I like Apollo Justice in terms of the actual game, but character wise, I would have to say Phoenix. But then again, we HAVE been playing Phoenix a lot longer then Apollo so like everyone said, we'll just have to wait to see how he matches up.
smile.gif

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Ugh... I like mr. Wright much better, because he actually LOOKED like a lawyer. Yeah hairdue aside he looked like a man of court. I always liked the stuff that sticks more to court, trials, and juridicial system reality, hence why I loved cases like Rise from the Ashes and HATED exotical stuff like crime at the circus.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended