CamulaHikari

Kami Kurai
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Feenie for sure~! Like his hair, his suit and his personality just can't be beat. Although I must say that I had no problems playing with Polly either, but he was just too loud sometimes, but I wouldn't mind another game just to see more Klavier xD~!

But it better has a lot of Feenie too~! Like Hobo Wright is frickin awesome~!
biggrin.gif

He should just get his badge back and then he should go to court in his hobo outfit
biggrin.gif

XD

MEGAMANTROTSKY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Apollo Justice game took away our ability to present personal profiles at any given time. Not that Justice is personally responsible for this, but it was the start of a noticeable decline in the gameplay.

Oh, and Phoenix Wright FTW.

jjs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
seriously! how can you not like phoenix better? apollos just a stupid copycat, right down to the spikey hair( which,btw, makes him look like a cockatoo). Its so sad how they ruined pw in aj. but they could totally fix him! put on the suit, get his badge back, shave, and take off that hideous hat. and get his old personality back. my bro suggested that he was depressed ( i mean who wouldnt be in his situation). ugh sorry t go off in a little tyraid, it just makes me so frustrated that they ruined feenie.

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
This series would never have been made if there was no "Phoenix Wright" plus he is such an awesome lawyer.

Infinite Zero

Almost!
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
jjs said:
seriously! how can you not like phoenix better? apollos just a stupid copycat, right down to the spikey hair( which,btw, makes him look like a cockatoo). Its so sad how they ruined pw in aj. but they could totally fix him! put on the suit, get his badge back, shave, and take off that hideous hat. and get his old personality back. my bro suggested that he was depressed ( i mean who wouldnt be in his situation). ugh sorry t go off in a little tyraid, it just makes me so frustrated that they ruined feenie.
Hater's gonna hate!
rofl.gif

I like Phoenix but Apollo has a story that... "special" and different(although I know that PW has 4 or 3 games)

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
apollo has two horns, and this sharingan thingy... but phoenix has a ghost, a spirit linker, a magician, and the chained heart thingy, so... phoenix wright wins.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Ello