Gaming Phoenix Wright series 3DS (OCD type of question!)

leonmagnus99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
fellas ladies bear with me, the series is quite well known and loved by a huge audience of gamers i believe.

and so i was thinking to give it a good try, i did previously some year ago and i could not get myself to play mainly because of flashing screen when something 'major' would happen.

it distracted the livin shit outta me, and yesterday i was like 'yo gotta try it again' and i start up the trilogy on my 3ds.

and then you know when you press that 'play' button to proceed the text/dialogue, that frikkin play button icon BLINKS..........

that distracts me so damn much, it also hurts my eyes.
so now there are those blinking and flashing effects.

and i personally did not by any means play the games for more than 10minutes because of that, and i was wondering if there will be some kind of option in the settings to turn those effects off completely.

because if there is, i will defintely play these games :l

Eddypikachu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have two options if you truly want to play this gane then since you cant turn off the blinking arrow: One, cut out a black piece of paper and place it over the bottom screen of your 3ds covering the blinking arrow and removing it when you need to use any of the other touch screen stuff or Two: download the 3 Ace attourney english fantranslated roms and make them into cias using ultimate gba injector so you can play the ace attorney trilogy but in its gba form, because of the absence of a second screen on the gba this obviously wont have the blonking play button thats bothering you. (if its the effects as a whole thats bothering you idk how to help you there, but if its just the play button blinking thats bothering you then these two options could help you)

(Oops I didnt realize that this post was from 2017 lol)

Last edited by Eddypikachu,

Pluupy

_(:3」∠)_
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game blinks during dialogue as well as part of a screen effect. Both screens would need to be covered if you are bothered by the blinking of the menu buttons.

My best recommendation is to watch a commentary-less Let's Play of the games which examines everything. This would allow you to use Youtube video controls to slow down speed. It won't save you from the flashing effects during dialogue, but it would at least let you view the game from a higher resolution and screen brightness adjustment. Some phones, like Samsungs, have blue-light filter feature that may lessen the flicker as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over