Gaming Phoenix Wright Question

outgum

Pokemanz Master
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Hey guys, SO i havent played the Phoenix Wright games, and i decided today that i would get them on my SD.

So theres more than one Phoenix Wright, so i need to know the right order, i want to play the first one to the last one in order!
So can anyone give me the names of the games in order that i need to play them?

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney
Phoenix Wright Justice For All
Phoenix Wright Trials and Tribulations

If you want to include Apollo then add Apollo Justice Ace Attorney after Trials and Tribulations.

haflore

aeternaliter fluxa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They are chronologicaly in the following order:

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney(play this first)
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Justice for All(second)
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations(last in Wright trilogy)
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney(play this one last)

I hope this helps you, and enjoy this fantastic series!

tenentenen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Inunah said:
Ace Attorney Investigations fits in there somewhere, so until we figure that out I would advise not playing Phoenix Wright 2 or 3.

I completely disagree. play all the ones that come out in the order they came out. which means AAIME last,third or second works too, but its not out yet, but to tell you the truth: It really doesnt matter. just play in the order that haflore suggested.

mkoo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I believe Investigations (Which I like to call as Ace Prosecutor) starts during the last case of Trials and Tribulations. (afaik)

outgum

Pokemanz Master
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
thanks guys!
now i can start playing
happy.gif

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
tenentenen said:
It really doesnt matter.

Oh, I assure you, it does. I didn't finish the first game until after Investigations was released, and I will NOT start any other Phoenix Wright games until I figure out where Investigations fits in the timeline, I so I can go in order.

If Investigations happens before the first game, I won't play any Phoenix Wright games any longer until I forget what the first one had in it.

Inunah

Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
updowners said:
Inunah said:
tenentenen said:
It really doesnt matter.

Oh, I assure you, it does. I didn't finish the first game until after Investigations was released, and I will NOT start any other Phoenix Wright games until I figure out where Investigations fits in the timeline, I so I can go in order.

If Investigations happens before the first game, I won't play any Phoenix Wright games any longer until I forget what the first one had in it.

Just play in the order of release. >_>

HEY LETS PLAY THE METAL GEAR SOLID SERIES WITH 3 THEN 1 THEN 2 THEN 4 HAHA am I wrong with that order?
>.> It's only with the Phoenix Wright series.

I think Investigations fits before the 2nd though... Cause I heard Edgeworth dies before the second. Or something. :\

haflore

aeternaliter fluxa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He never dies, though something quite significant happens with him in the first and third games.

haflore

aeternaliter fluxa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, that's a direct result of the events in the first game. Keep in mind he never dies, play the first one and what they're saying won't surprise you.

Inunah

Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
haflore said:
Yeah, that's a direct result of the events in the first game. Keep in mind he never dies, play the first one and what they're saying won't surprise you.
I did play the first one. >.>

I'm afraid to play it again as a refresher though. I once played the first case over and over and i'm afraid of Butz now. D:
Plus i'm afraid of playing an Ace Attorney game (not Investigations though) without the air guitar guy and Godot both in it. >.> The air guitar guy makes my day, and I don't think I should piss off the god of Coffee.

haflore

aeternaliter fluxa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Play it again, specifically the final(fifth) case. In that on you'll start to see why he's "dead" in the sequel. Also, ya you will control him briefly in the third game.

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Either way, Edgey is still kicking by the end of the 3rd game. Plus, AAI/GK takes place after the 5th case in T&T and so on.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...