Sonicandtails

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, I got rid of some of the sound effects through simple hex editing of the SDAT and reinserting it with Nitro Explorer. I can get rid of more, but the simple typing effects are gone. The latest OST rip I have seen still has some sound effects in it and has some splicing from the GBA version to fill in sound effects. Essentially, not perfect.

So if anyone is interested in a sound effect ripped copy of Phoenix Wright 3, then say something. Tell me what sound effects need to be destroyed with fire, as I've only ripped the basic typing noises out. I'm lazy, so I'm not ripping them all.

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
I believe a certain site already has all of the soundtracks ripped properly even the Gyakuten Meets Jazz Soul =X Doubt I'm able to link the site for...obvious reasons but its named after a chapter in one of the games...whatever that means...

Sonicandtails

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I know what site you are referring to, and it only has GBA rips for PW3. The DS rips that have been up on FFShrine and other places all have sound effects and are essentially littered with impurities.

Sonicandtails

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you read that site, which is the site I was referring to, it says clearly...

GBA Quality
Phoenix Wright : Trials And Tribulations
Gyakuten Saiban 3

It is not the remastered NDS version. As far as I have seen, noone has ripped a perfect OST of the game without sound effects/splicing. Since I have ripped out some sound effects and can rip out more, I can help someone who is willing to record all of the music so they can get a real full OST.

If not, I'll just do it eventually.

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The music has been ripped on Court Records (I think it's an actual rip of the ROM). You might not be able to link to Final Turnabout as they have pirated material there (Gyakuten Meets Orchestra soundtrack and Gyakuten Meets Jazz soundtrack are both sold as retail in Japan, and soon in the US)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-