Gaming Phoenix Wright 3 - 3rd september ?

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think there was a thread here saying that and of course it was in the DS release list that was also here though I'm sure that the date was 25th and not the 3rd.

IGN release dates are usually very very wrong.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Um... Why do you even bother? The Japanese version is coming sooner, and it includes an English translation!
QUOTE said:
Capcom Japan has launched its GS3 for the DS site, which shows that it will be coming out August 23rd, NOT 28th. It WILL be dual language.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Um... Why do you even bother? The Japanese version is coming sooner, and it includes an English translation!
QUOTE said:
Capcom Japan has launched its GS3 for the DS site, which shows that it will be coming out August 23rd, NOT 28th. It WILL be dual language.
You've could've said that in a less ruder way you know.

Anyway some people do actually like to know when something is coming out properly in their own country.

OrR

Rice-megatron Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yay! Sounds great! So it'll come out during Games Convention...
unsure.gif

miikes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The english translations in the Japanese versions use the Japanese voices right? Like the japanese Objection, etc
nope, it was all totally in english. actually, the us versions of gyakuten seem to be the jap version with the jap option ripped out and a couple grammar mistakes were fixed (in 2 there was practically none).

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Eh. I'll keep waiting for the US release. Don't want to lose my save file once the US comes out, and I don't like playing a Japanese rom knowing that the US one is out (strange, but yes)

Emerson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Feel the same way. It isn't a very long wait from the (J) release to the (U) release, so I'll wait for the US one. Personal thing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated