Hacking PHIDIAS on SAKURA ??

deathbunny

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok iv down loaded bundle pack and every thing is freeking awsome except for i cannot run the only 2 homebrew software i even care about.
DSNOTES and Phidias (the paint program. just 2 white screens. what am i doing wrong?
Strata8 also advised me that I can use flashcart os to launch the hombrew. this is true but phidias paint program does not perform well using that , there is a small lag time when inbetween drawing new lines. If you take a look at my artwork below you will see how seriously i take creating ART using nintendo DS as a medium.
i reeeeally need phidias paint ...if sakura cant run it i may have no choice but to go back to real loader software...help?

heres some examples of my ds art iv done:
vampychan2.gif
dianacosplaydrawing.jpg
eyesofthenight.jpg

deathbunny

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry bout postingthis in 2 other threads. I was in the middle of my next art project and updated to sakura and now im just anxious to finish it. If by "CRAP" you mean my art work then we can take this somewhere else. But for now Id just appreciate some help with sakura.

MaXiM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My advice would be to run the old M3DS firmware until Sakura has out for a while and all the bugs have been ironed out. If your Art project is important, then run the old firmware, it works...
wink.gif

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Mewgia said:
thefunkygibbon said:
f****ng furry

Catgirls=/=furry

The art is actually quite good, especially for having done it on a DS.
horo=/=catgirl.
didn't watch it, but that's a few thousand years old wolf-girl named horo from an anime called spice and wolf.
EDIT:or looks like her.

deathbunny

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thedicemaster said:
Mewgia said:
thefunkygibbon said:
f****ng furry

Catgirls=/=furry

The art is actually quite good, especially for having done it on a DS.
horo=/=catgirl.
didn't watch it, but that's a few thousand years old wolf-girl named horo from an anime called spice and wolf.
EDIT:or looks like her.

thank you for the compliment. Its ALL origional artwork. I Am inspired by anime/maga. But the cat girl is my girlfriend diana and the mouse is myself...trapped.
Ill try and put the project on hold untill sakura gets fixed. the rest of it is just to good to down grade back to m3.
if any ones interested in seeing more pm me =)

TripDyke

Trophies
Website
bichan.livejournal.com
XP
Country
deathbunny said:
sorry bout postingthis in 2 other threads. I was in the middle of my next art project and updated to sakura and now im just anxious to finish it. If by "CRAP" you mean my art work then we can take this somewhere else. But for now Id just appreciate some help with sakura.

Got nothing against the art, but I'm anal when it comes to hotlinking random images, especially ones that are bordering on NSFW. I dunno about rules regarding NSFW pictures, but it's generally more considerate to provide a link instead. I do give kudos for doing such good art on the DS though.

deathbunny

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BiChan said:
deathbunny said:

Got nothing against the art, but I'm anal when it comes to hotlinking random images, especially ones that are bordering on NSFW. I dunno about rules regarding NSFW pictures, but it's generally more considerate to provide a link instead. I do give kudos for doing such good art on the DS though.

I see. well Ill make sure that to put an NSFW warning in the title next time I post "random images " of cat girls and bats in a topic where I am Randomly talking Eactly about the art I draw on the DS using phidias .
And then for some crazy reason they included an insert image button so I guess I jumped to conclusions when I did exactly that.
Silly me
smile.gif

but thanks for the kudos.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @SylverReZ youtube to mp3 some are still good, usefull when the official music video has better audio than the music in th ecd
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im back
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Find the studio rips, like a few GBs per song lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, game boys per song?
    I used to have a few of those with Direct Sound on XP and Audigy Platinum sound card with high end speakers was a glorious time for audio
    Lol no Gigabytes per song
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Some websites have full studio rips of production kind of hard to find for obvious reasons
    +1
    Not sure current audio codec based sound built in to motherboards can handle the bit depth those used
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, I just use mp3 files of the best quality i can find
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I say fuck it and open Spotify 80% of your musics already on it probably
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    or just put in on yt
    Xdqwerty for most people hearing anything better than 256Kbps MP3 they cannot tell the difference
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    play the songs video
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Audiophiles mjs second allegation
    Pedo Audio what ever MJ was into he lost a glove
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mjs glove fit
    Billies Jeans did not
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mj you are the father
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wifi 7 routers are already out
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    and i'm still here on wifi 5
    all my stuff is wired anyway
    what annoys me is my server has 2.5g but i have nothing else that does
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No real point in 7 unless you have 5gb which no real point in it
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: No real point in 7 unless you have 5gb which no real point in it