PHIDIAS on SAKURA ??

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by deathbunny, Jun 5, 2008.

Jun 5, 2008

PHIDIAS on SAKURA ?? by deathbunny at 4:32 PM (1,835 Views / 0 Likes) 11 replies

1. deathbunny
    OP

Newcomer deathbunny Member

United States
    ok iv down loaded bundle pack and every thing is freeking awsome except for i cannot run the only 2 homebrew software i even care about.
    DSNOTES and Phidias (the paint program. just 2 white screens. what am i doing wrong?
    Strata8 also advised me that I can use flashcart os to launch the hombrew. this is true but phidias paint program does not perform well using that , there is a small lag time when inbetween drawing new lines. If you take a look at my artwork below you will see how seriously i take creating ART using nintendo DS as a medium.
    i reeeeally need phidias paint ...if sakura cant run it i may have no choice but to go back to real loader software...help?

heres some examples of my ds art iv done:[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. thefunkygibbon

Newcomer thefunkygibbon Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    f****ng furry

3. Xeronage

Member Xeronage GBAtemp Advanced Fan

GET RID OF IT! AAAH

4. TripDyke

Member TripDyke GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    Dude, you've posted this crap in several threads already. Stop spamming it, and FFS don't hotlink the damned pictures.

5. deathbunny
    OP

United States
    sorry bout postingthis in 2 other threads. I was in the middle of my next art project and updated to sakura and now im just anxious to finish it. If by "CRAP" you mean my art work then we can take this somewhere else. But for now Id just appreciate some help with sakura.

6. MaXiM

Newcomer MaXiM Member

South Africa
    My advice would be to run the old M3DS firmware until Sakura has out for a while and all the bugs have been ironed out. If your Art project is important, then run the old firmware, it works... [​IMG]

7. Mewgia

Member Mewgia drifter

United States
    Catgirls=/=furry

The art is actually quite good, especially for having done it on a DS.

8. thedicemaster

Member thedicemaster GBAtemp Addict

Netherlands
    horo=/=catgirl.
    didn't watch it, but that's a few thousand years old wolf-girl named horo from an anime called spice and wolf.
    EDIT:or looks like her.

9. Japhle

Member Japhle GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Oh my.

10. deathbunny
    OP

United States
    thank you for the compliment. Its ALL origional artwork. I Am inspired by anime/maga. But the cat girl is my girlfriend diana and the mouse is myself...trapped.
    Ill try and put the project on hold untill sakura gets fixed. the rest of it is just to good to down grade back to m3.
    if any ones interested in seeing more pm me =)

11. TripDyke

Member TripDyke GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    Got nothing against the art, but I'm anal when it comes to hotlinking random images, especially ones that are bordering on NSFW. I dunno about rules regarding NSFW pictures, but it's generally more considerate to provide a link instead. I do give kudos for doing such good art on the DS though.

12. deathbunny
    OP

United States
    I see. well Ill make sure that to put an NSFW warning in the title next time I post "random images " of cat girls and bats in a topic where I am Randomly talking Eactly about the art I draw on the DS using phidias .
    And then for some crazy reason they included an insert image button so I guess I jumped to conclusions when I did exactly that.
    Silly me [​IMG]

but thanks for the kudos.