Hacking Pheonix Wright 3 freezing on G6Lite

odyssy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
As the topic states, I'm having a problem with Pheonix Wright: Trials and Tribulations. Occasionally (and quite rarely up to this point) the game would freeze. Now, I'm stuck in the third mission where you need to ask gumshoe about the programmer dude - if I choose present, the game crashes always now.

I'm running the latest versions (AFAIK) of all of the softwares... v4.9e for the u-disk and 4.8 for the firmware. Used dofat and trim rom settings when copying the game to the g6lite.

Any help here appreciated..

BTW; running the NA release.

Thanubis

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.amishrakefight.org
XP
Country
United States
blank.gif

odyssy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanubis said:
Upgrade to the G6 U-Disk Manager v5.0, and try again. When writing the game, be sure to try the default settings first.

http://www.linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds/G6

EDIT: The game is old enough that it should work perfectly with the default settings.
Tried that.. worked for a while (was able to get a bit further in the game..) but now it crashes at the opening "Capcom" screen.
Aarg.

Any ideas?

mobad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I had the same problem, but with the latest one (Apollo). I had no problems whatsoever with PW3.
My only suggestion would be try another dump or just do what I did... save ALOT! For some weird reason if I saved alot it would never crash.
Oh, and just in case you don't know how to save, all you do it hit "Start" then save game. It takes you back to the menu screen but it takes no time to get back into the game.
The whole process only takes around 10 seconds so it's not that unbearable.

Hope I helped.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."