Gaming Phantom Hourglass or Spirit Tracks?

Which did you like more?

• The Legend Of Zelda Phantom Hourglass

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Legend Of Zelda Spirit Tracks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

EnnEss

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even though Spirit tracks is new, I enjoyed playing Phantom Hourglass much more. I don't know why. And honestly, I think that riding the ship with Linebeck was more exciting then steering the train with Zelda.

But the only thing that was a little annoying in Phantom Hourglass is how you had to repeat most of the floors in the Ocean King's temple again and again.

But still, they are two, great, great, GREAT games. And I loved them both.

So, which did you like more than the other? And why? Let me know about it in the replies below!
wink.gif

Empoleom

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
spirit tracks the new hyrule has more places to explore than ocean king world and didnt have the repeated eploration like the ocean king temple

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Posts merged

Phantom Hourglass. i like the idea of open sea i actually like the story more like i would rather kill a yellow beast then see a short lephchhn

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
EnnEss said:
So, which did you like more than the other? And why? Let me know about it in the replies below!
wink.gif

......They're both good, but i'll still have to say The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Twilight Spirit Tracks Princess of Ages.

But in all seriousness I like Spirit Tracks more. It's more fun with waiting for the train to get to the destination, but only because there's more to look at!

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Phantom Hourglass for me. The tracks in Spirit Tracks made the game too linear, IMO. And I didn't enjoy using the mic often. But both are good games.

BlackDave

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zuriel102 said:
nitrostemp said:
i hated the spirit dungeon where you had to keep coming back and back and back

I wish they had an elevator in the spirit tower so i can get to the top floor more easily,
mthrnitesmiley.gif

An elev.....AN ELEVATOR????!!!! THEY CAN FREAKIN TELEPORT THEM SELVES BY STEPPING ON A BLUE LIGHT!!!
rofl.gif

Anyway those two games to me are like Oracle of Season and Age (different story and time line with same main charac)

Game_Fr3akz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
not sure where to post this lol.
im having game problem. i get black screen after retrieved map from beginning of the game after retrieving linebacker.

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
I voted for PH and the fact the vote is close is stupid the fact ST is winning is stupider ok i get it you dont like the bloody oceans temple but oh my dear god people its a much MUCH better game. more interaction. better graphics. more interesting dungeons. drawing the maps for levels was fun and encouraged whereas on spirit tracks it felt forced and no fun whatsoever. the sailing was free roam and fun and the minigames were also fun!

UGH it fustrastes me how a game as bad as spirit tracks is getting so much respect if it didnt have ZELDA in the name i garentee it wouldnt be anywhere near as popular as it is.

fairlyevenparents

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BlackDave said:
zuriel102 said:
nitrostemp said:
i hated the spirit dungeon where you had to keep coming back and back and back

I wish they had an elevator in the spirit tower so i can get to the top floor more easily,
mthrnitesmiley.gif

An elev.....AN ELEVATOR????!!!! THEY CAN FREAKIN TELEPORT THEM SELVES BY STEPPING ON A BLUE LIGHT!!!
rofl.gif

Anyway those two games to me are like Oracle of Season and Age (different story and time line with same main charac)

Maybe i worded it a bit differently i meant get to each floor faster, instead of going up the circular stairs for like 5 minutes
wink.gif

Stepping on the blue light would bring you all the way to the top outside, but i meant the top stairs inside the tower...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: It's not very good though.