Homebrew Phantasy Star Zero US Credits Problem

Scarcast

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I completed the story mode of Phantasy Star Zero on Normal today, and while the credits were scrolling, the game froze, causing me to have to replay the final mission. I use the R4DS, and if I remember correctly, it has the 1.18 US firmware installed. Using the Xenophobia patch, the credits froze during the part where it shows your character fighting in the Arca Plant. I tried beating it again, and it froze in the same spot. Hopeing that this was a problem with the patch, I used a trimmed, unpatched version of the PS0 rom, but it ended up freezing even earlier in the credits. Did the Xenophobia patch not fix everything, is it the R4 firmware (should I switch to a new Firmware) or is it something else? If anybody else had this problem, please tell me so I know I'm not the only one. If anybody was able to fix this, PLEASE TELL ME HOW!

Scarcast

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Majroa said:
lern2YSmenu
Tried it, couldn't figure it out. On the step where it said "Now run ttextract.exe, that will generate ttpatch.dat, ttdldi.dat, r4patch.dat, then delete ttextract.exe.," the file wouldn't generate r4patch.dat.
Help. Please?

Scarcast

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Scarcast said:
Majroa said:
lern2YSmenu
Tried it, couldn't figure it out. On the step where it said "Now run ttextract.exe, that will generate ttpatch.dat, ttdldi.dat, r4patch.dat, then delete ttextract.exe.," the file wouldn't generate r4patch.dat.
Help. Please?
Nevermind, got it working. Here's to hopeing the game doesn't crap out again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-