ROM Hack Phantasy Star Zero Freezing Problem

temperDX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Supercard users download the following patch update for compatibility with #3049, #3055, #3191. (including Phantasy Star Zero)

~For Supercard DS ONE download and unzip "ndspatch.dat" to the root of /scshell
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V586RQ4T
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~For Supercard Slot-2 download and unzip "ndsrominfo.dat" to the root of your storage media.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AK94H6A0

This was posted at the supercard forum as of 14:02 12.20.08

nirewzeigger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What does that supercard patch do exactly? It still freezes when I try to make a character and narin's cheat just gives me white screens when I load it.

Blood+

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
skroooagh said:
I've never used cheats on my R4 before, what do I do???? I have to use DSATM to patch the ROM???? like manually paste in the code or something???? i know its easy but could some one please give me a quick rundown???? all these years and im still a n00b...........
frown.gif

EDIT: worked it out, dont worry

after playing for 90 minutes i accidentally deleted my character LOL, PWNED BY JAPAN
how the hell do i do this? can u explain. im noob at this kind of stuff and realy whant to play this game.

temperDX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nirewzeigger said:
What does that supercard patch do exactly? It still freezes when I try to make a character and narin's cheat just gives me white screens when I load it.

Supercard owners don't need Narin's cheat. Just replace/update "ndspatch.dat" or "ndsrominfo.dat" and you will be able to play PSZ without freezing.

D2811

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I didnt pass the character creation screen, i use an acekard 2, but i doesnt work.

What I´ve already done:

Patched the rom with Dsatm and the Piracy Bypass cheat
used several cheat databases with the cheat

I hope anyone can help me.

thx

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since