Wehttam

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't flame, i've read the topics.

Okay. So i've now tried Patching the Xenophobia release and the Bahamut release (both with their respective patches). Neither has worked.

I'm running the latest M3Sakura and Touchpod on my M3Real.

I'm just looking for suggestions of things i may not have thought of or found on my own. I've tried updating my firmwares (if you have a more updated one, please give. I believe mine was downloaded in september. As far as i can find, there's nothing newer.). I've tried fresh roms. I've even pulled all my files off my MicroSD, reformatted, and dropped them back on. Still won't get past the rom loading screen.

I have noticed one thing: Normally, when it doesn't work for people they complain about the "White Screen/XPA Logo." I never even get that far. It just hangs up at the little splash screen that M3Sakura Brings up when it's loading up the ROM.

Any ideas would be helpful.

(Btw: I left my DS in my friends bag today. I don't see him until monday. So, i won't be able to test anything out and get back to you until then.)

Wehttam

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also just had some possible good news (won't know until monday). My version of the m3 firmware IS OUT OF DATE!

I'll give a shot at updating in a couple days.

@Rockman I have tried patching each one multiple times. I even tried patching Bahamut w/ XPA for teh lulz (It didn't work, obviously).

Rockman 3

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok then
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: I'm not surprised.