OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
NEW QUESTIONS!

Okay, I didn't want to make another topic. Or edit it since it might go unnoticed so here it goes.

Will NesterJ 1.20b work on the PSP Slim? I can't get it to load, I got 1.11 to work. But I want Ad-Hoc play.
frown.gif
It fades out the option.

Can someone help on PSPTube++, I don't get it that much, I know it lets you view YouTube and Veoh videos, but stream them? Or do you have to download something :\

And about PSX games. I want to try some PSX classics, but can I play one disc at a time? I want to play FFVIII again, I loved that game. Never got far though, no Memory Card, so I want to play it. But I only have Disc One downloaded. I can't get Disc Two yet. So if I play Disc One, can I play it, finish it. Then later put the second disc on the MSPD? Or do I really have to put them all in one EBOOT.PHP file?

That should be all!
biggrin.gif
Please answer.

ElChupaNibre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sounds like a problem with the No-UMD option - check that hasn't been turned ON in the recovery menu.

Also, make sure you have the full ISO/CSO - some games don't seem to run when the update file has been removed.

alex

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I didn't want to make another topic. Or edit it since it might go unnoticed so here it goes.

Will NesterJ 1.20b work on the PSP Slim? I can't get it to load, I got 1.11 to work. But I want Ad-Hoc play.
frown.gif
It fades out the option.

Can someone help on PSPTube++, I don't get it that much, I know it lets you view YouTube and Veoh videos, but stream them? Or do you have to download something :\

And about PSX games. I want to try some PSX classics, but can I play one disc at a time? I want to play FFVIII again, I loved that game. Never got far though, no Memory Card, so I want to play it. But I only have Disc One downloaded. I can't get Disc Two yet. So if I play Disc One, can I play it, finish it. Then later put the second disc on the MSPD? Or do I really have to put them all in one EBOOT.PHP file?

That should be all!
biggrin.gif
Please answer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: hot take: freddy fazbear's pizzeria simulator is peak fnaf