phanstasy star portable problem

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by alex, Aug 10, 2008.

1. alex
    OP

alex GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jul 1, 2008
    United States
    NEW QUESTIONS!

Okay, I didn't want to make another topic. Or edit it since it might go unnoticed so here it goes.

Will NesterJ 1.20b work on the PSP Slim? I can't get it to load, I got 1.11 to work. But I want Ad-Hoc play. [​IMG] It fades out the option.

Can someone help on PSPTube++, I don't get it that much, I know it lets you view YouTube and Veoh videos, but stream them? Or do you have to download something :\

And about PSX games. I want to try some PSX classics, but can I play one disc at a time? I want to play FFVIII again, I loved that game. Never got far though, no Memory Card, so I want to play it. But I only have Disc One downloaded. I can't get Disc Two yet. So if I play Disc One, can I play it, finish it. Then later put the second disc on the MSPD? Or do I really have to put them all in one EBOOT.PHP file?

That should be all! [​IMG] Please answer.

2. ElChupaNibre

ElChupaNibre Member

Newcomer
    Jul 4, 2008
    Sounds like a problem with the No-UMD option - check that hasn't been turned ON in the recovery menu.

Also, make sure you have the full ISO/CSO - some games don't seem to run when the update file has been removed.

3. alex
    OP

Jul 1, 2008
    United States
    Thanks, now it works! Forgot about that. [​IMG]

4. alex
    OP

Jul 1, 2008
    United States
    Okay, I didn't want to make another topic. Or edit it since it might go unnoticed so here it goes.

Will NesterJ 1.20b work on the PSP Slim? I can't get it to load, I got 1.11 to work. But I want Ad-Hoc play. [​IMG] It fades out the option.

Can someone help on PSPTube++, I don't get it that much, I know it lets you view YouTube and Veoh videos, but stream them? Or do you have to download something :\

And about PSX games. I want to try some PSX classics, but can I play one disc at a time? I want to play FFVIII again, I loved that game. Never got far though, no Memory Card, so I want to play it. But I only have Disc One downloaded. I can't get Disc Two yet. So if I play Disc One, can I play it, finish it. Then later put the second disc on the MSPD? Or do I really have to put them all in one EBOOT.PHP file?

That should be all! [​IMG] Please answer.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice