rockstar99

Hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Good News:
Got Suarez and scored 5 goals with him in 2 games 2 of which were just brilliant(wish I could upload)

Bad news:
Messi out for 30 weeks(FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK)

rockstar99

Hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hell yes after over a month of 3D ML I have finally got my dream team..... shame I cannot play online with this masterpiece

Eto'o-C.Ronaldo-Messi
Kaka-Xavi-Lampard
Bale-Puyol-Vidic-Daniel Alves
Neuer

Running 4-3-3 and ive been playing exhibition matches with this for a day now and I love it.

I got
Lucio
Villa
Iniesta
Fabregas
Clichy
Aguero
Pique
Terry
Castolo(Developed him alot he has an OVR of 87)

All on subs

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Rockstar said:
Hell yes after over a month of 3D ML I have finally got my dream team..... shame I cannot play online with this masterpiece

Eto'o-C.Ronaldo-Messi
Kaka-Xavi-Lampard
Neuer

Running 4-3-3 and ive been playing exhibition matches with this for a day now and I love it.

I got
Lucio
Villa
Iniesta
Fabregas
Clichy
Aguero
Pique
Terry

All on subs

Consider switching C. Ronaldo and Eto'o because IIRC Eto'o is still the best in the center attack.

It's a very nice team for the rest
smile.gif
Maybe switch Lucio with Kompany because he absolutely rocks and he's from Belgium
moogle.gif

In the real this team wouldn't perform that well though, there is no balance at all
smile.gif
But I guess this team is probably godly on any game.

rockstar99

Hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Satangel said:
Rockstar said:

Eto'o-C.Ronaldo-Messi
Kaka-Xavi-Lampard
Neuer

I got
Lucio
Villa
Iniesta
Fabregas
Clichy
Aguero
Pique
Terry

All on subs

Consider switching C. Ronaldo and Eto'o because IIRC Eto'o is still the best in the center attack.

smile.gif
Maybe switch Lucio with Kompany because he absolutely rocks and he's from Belgium
moogle.gif

In the real this team wouldn't perform that well though, there is no balance at all
smile.gif
Well Acctually O have my formations of strikers set so that they keep on rotating positions

Also no balance? Could you help me out with fixing that with keep Messi and Eto'o in the team give me some ideal players to develop, I will do it

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Rockstar said:
Satangel said:
Rockstar said:

Eto'o-C.Ronaldo-Messi
Kaka-Xavi-Lampard
Neuer

I got
Lucio
Villa
Iniesta
Fabregas
Clichy
Aguero
Pique
Terry

All on subs

smile.gif
moogle.gif

smile.gif
Well Acctually O have my formations of strikers set so that they keep on rotating positions

Also no balance? Could you help me out with fixing that with keep Messi and Eto'o in the team give me some ideal players to develop, I will do it

I don't have the game so I'm afraid I can't really help you..... By no balance I mean that there are only 3 defensive minded players in your formation. Neuer (well duh), Puyol and Vidic. The rest all goes running forward and especially on the midfield you would get owned in the real with this team.
Also, come to think of it, Puyol and Vidic are both excellent defenders, world-class, but only in defending. Not in passing and playing with the ball. In the real, so again not in the game, I would put Pique next to Vidic. Pique is not world-class in defending, but very good in it and very good in playing with the ball. Him and Vidic are more of a complimentary couple than Puyol - Vidic.

rockstar99

Hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Satangel said:
Rockstar said:
Satangel said:
Rockstar said:

Eto'o-C.Ronaldo-Messi
Kaka-Xavi-Lampard
Neuer

I got
Lucio
Villa
Iniesta
Fabregas
Clichy
Aguero
Pique
Terry

All on subs

smile.gif
moogle.gif

smile.gif

I don't have the game so I'm afraid I can't really help you..... By no balance I mean that there are only 3 defensive minded players in your formation. Neuer (well duh), Puyol and Vidic. The rest all goes running forward and especially on the midfield you would get owned in the real with this team.
Also, come to think of it, Puyol and Vidic are both excellent defenders, world-class, but only in defending. Not in passing and playing with the ball. In the real, so again not in the game, I would put Pique next to Vidic. Pique is not world-class in defending, but very good in it and very good in playing with the ball. Him and Vidic are more of a complimentary couple than Puyol - Vidic.
What do you think of this:

Eto'o-Messi
Xavi-Kaka-Lampard
Masherano/Essien
Bale----Pique-Vidic----Daniel Alves

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Rockstar said:
Satangel said:
Rockstar said:
Satangel said:
Rockstar said:

Eto'o-C.Ronaldo-Messi
Kaka-Xavi-Lampard
Neuer

I got
Lucio
Villa
Iniesta
Fabregas
Clichy
Aguero
Pique
Terry

All on subs

smile.gif
moogle.gif

smile.gif

Eto'o-Messi
Xavi-Kaka-Lampard
Masherano/Essien

That's already more like it
smile.gif

There's more balance now but I would switch Bale for Evra or Lahm. Bale had a few excellent games in the CL but really, he didn't show that much. Everybody's saying he's the next big thing and the next Ryan Giggs, but that's a complete hype. Don't believe it one bit, he still has a long way to go.

Then you have 4 defensive minded players, which is quite a minimum in any real team. But again, don't go switching your team in the game now just because I gave you these tips
smile.gif

rockstar99

Hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Satangel said:
Rockstar said:
Satangel said:
Rockstar said:
Satangel said:
Rockstar said:

Eto'o-C.Ronaldo-Messi
Kaka-Xavi-Lampard
Neuer

I got
Lucio
Villa
Iniesta
Fabregas
Clichy
Aguero
Pique
Terry

All on subs

smile.gif
moogle.gif

smile.gif

Eto'o-Messi
Xavi-Kaka-Lampard
Masherano/Essien

That's already more like it
smile.gif

There's more balance now but I would switch Bale for Evra or Lahm. Bale had a few excellent games in the CL but really, he didn't show that much. Everybody's saying he's the next big thing and the next Ryan Giggs, but that's a complete hype. Don't believe it one bit, he still has a long way to go.

Then you have 4 defensive minded players, which is quite a minimum in any real team. But again, don't go switching your team in the game now just because I gave you these tips
smile.gif
Lahm and Evra hate me so its gonna be hard to get them till atleast one more season so I guess i will get some players from my Youth academy to replace bale, there is some Mark guy who is a LB with over 70 in all defensive stats, i can develop him better than bale until next season when i get evra.Im on my 3rd season atm on Top player

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: @Xdqwerty any tips?