Hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 Clan​
10140.jpg
Ok so this is the official GBATemp Pro Evolution Soccer clan, we will have game nights, tourneys and lots of fun here.If you would like to join just post your FC and somebody in the clan will test you out to see if you are good enough to join.If you do not pass you can try once in every 2 days.You should use the USA ISO because the EUR cannot connect to USA and majority downloaded the USA version as it was released first.People who join should be active and try to play atleast 2 clan members a weak so that you dont get rusty.So good luck everybody hope you have fun here!

Current Members:

1.Rockstar-Will add FC soon

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Rockstar said:
Bumping this for 2011

I'm sorry mate, things like this just don't work on here. Especially not for a niche-market like football games. It's just not going to happen.
Besides it would still be a pain in the ass to organise everything and we both know how bad the Wii online sucks with those FC's and no ways to communicate at all.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Rockstar said:
Did you get your Wii back?

I just wish I had a 360 sometimes just for the amazing online... "sigh"

No and I'll never get it back. Only Wii-related thing I will do is install Dolphin and get it working to play me some PES Wii on my PC
yaywii.gif

Haven't figured out online yet though, not sure if it's even possible via Dolphin.....

Yeah I know, Nintendo said this generation (or at least the 3DS) will have a much better online performance, but then they pull it off to not release any online enabled games at launch.
rolleyes.gif

Let's just hope they've learned their lesson with the next Wii which we'll see in a few weeks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1