at first i tried to play it without any changes to the emulator setting besides configuratio n my usb dualshock to work on it,i also checked the following option boxes: Memory: Ignore invalid memory access [parenthesis said it improved performance ] Compiler: Use compiler (dynarec) [wii's 64 and psx emulator recomended that for more speed but lower compatibility...turned it on anyway.] well,the game works fine,even,but still without any changes there were many problems... 1-it's slow.the game by itself is very fast,so it being slow is manageable but it's anywhere between 3 to 8 fps in most parts besides the opening screen (30 fps normally).music is perfect,though 2-the opening video never appeared.this one is specifically weird.before i tried to change setting what appeared was a messed-up video screen with the message ''this is a fake ____ video''...the ___ part was a 4-letter word that i don't remember very well now.seems to be a format kind.i think it was ''mrpg'' but i may be wrong.after i messed with the settings,it began to appear,but mute.when i resetted it once,it was a white screen that changed colors when i pressed buttons and was locked on that.i then tried yet again with my original settings,and somehow got the same results as the second case. 3-the ocutscene before the first battle was very slow,but not the sound.MC ''was shooting himself'' while yukari still had the evoker... 4-sometimes the attack animations don't happen,but the battle still goes on as if they had.but the affected character are just immobile. this results in things like jumpei and MC trying to behead themselves and akihiko punching his face to summon their personae. or yukari saying 'hope it hits' doing nothing and the enemy dodges 'something invisible'...oh well. them,i decided to change some settings. this are the boxes that i activated: General: unpack PBP when loading Video: only GE graphics use vertex cache use shaders use geometric shader for 2D rendering enable VAO enable saving GE screen to textures instead of memory enable decoding of indexed textures (using CLUT) with shaders enable dynamic shader generation those were the changes that resulted in the mute opening (2).since there were no cutscenes where i was in the game,i couldn't see if it fixed (3) first change was fps.seems to be just a little bit slower than it was before...(1) but the first time i didn't see (4),but there's no way to know if that was fixedmsince it was a random occurance but it recieved a humongus graphical boost.everything was really smoother.i guess you could compare the changes to the before and after of ocarina of time 64 and it's 3ds remake to have an idea of how it looked before.i think that with those settings the graphics looked just like the normal psp version of p3p. however,it had weird graphic effects in battle.those effects showed up in 3 places: a-when the screen shifted to battle after contact with a shadow b-skills and enemies special abilities,specifically when the energy circle surrounded the user. c-during the actual execution of those skills,you could still see it,but it just barely what effects,you ask?well,the first time the effect shown was the main floor of tartarus,with your party,velvet room,etc...second time was a part of the opening:one could see 3 blue blocks and a white background.lastly,another part of the opening in the 3rd time:now it displayed the evoker in blue background. i would really like to fix both of those problem and remain with good graphical quality,but if the solution will get rid of the problems and graphics,well...i accept it. EDIT: as someone else pointed out,here's some other info: first,i AM,using the 64bit version and do not have sonicstage installed about my pc...well,i dunno exactly what and where i can find what i'd need to share,but for now here's what i can find about ti...: windows 7 home premium 4GB- DDR3 500GB intel core i3 if there's anything else,please point out where i can find.it can be hard to find otherwise,since my pc's settings,language and etc...are all in portuguese.