Persona 2 PSP Trailer and Release Date (North America)

kaz_abdin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ive never played a Persona game before and this one looks pretty intresting.. Just a quick question, is this like Final fantasy X? With the battle system because I really enjoy strategy RPG type games.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kaz_abdin said:
Ive never played a Persona game before and this one looks pretty intresting.. Just a quick question, is this like Final fantasy X? With the battle system because I really enjoy strategy RPG type games.
If you mean "is it Turn-Based" then yes. Is it like Final Fantasy X? Thank God it's not.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn, it sucks that I don't have a UMD capable PSP.

Good thing for pirating!
smile.gif

Maedhros

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If Atlus Japan release a remake of Persona 2: Eternal Punishment, then the Vita will be a Persona machine for many people.

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
persona has been in so many version but none have been boring. its one of the hall of famers and every game will make u happy.
i just played a little bit of persona 4 on ps2 and loved it. too bad my ps2 broke (lens that is)

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
titen96 said:
That's one tester in his/her bad day lol.. at least this review is accurate if it was relating to the first Persona on PSP which failed to keep my interest because of random battles overdose, too dated game engine & mechanics, but also poor exploitation of story & characters (i genuinely disliked most of them) but that was the first one alright.. a bad start for a great series nonetheless.

Only matter with any game, is it FUN to play or is it a CHORE? i know for myself the first game was a chore to play so i gave up after tossing a good amount of hours to try and see, but im still overly hyped for this one.. enjoyed EP until about 3/4 of the game back in the old playstation days, i don't recall completing it for some reason.

Anyway, the 20 sept i be getting this and if i like it and Europe release has a nice collector, i'll suport Atlus once again ^^

titen96

Trophies
Website
www.saves.wikidot.com
XP
Country
United States
koimayeul said:
titen96 said:
That's one tester in his/her bad day lol.. at least this review is accurate if it was relating to the first Persona on PSP which failed to keep my interest because of random battles overdose, too dated game engine & mechanics, but also poor exploitation of story & characters (i genuinely disliked most of them) but that was the first one alright.. a bad start for a great series nonetheless.

Only matter with any game, is it FUN to play or is it a CHORE? i know for myself the first game was a chore to play so i gave up after tossing a good amount of hours to try and see, but im still overly hyped for this one.. enjoyed EP until about 3/4 of the game back in the old playstation days, i don't recall completing it for some reason.

Anyway, the 20 sept i be getting this and if i like it and Europe release has a nice collector, i'll suport Atlus once again ^^
I never noticed it to have too many battle, but probably because i use the hardest difficulty in most of my rpg's, anyway i played the translated version a while ago and i thought it was great, i might buy it if i can get the money

Batman55

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I can't get into this graphical style. I wish they redid it completely with Persona 3 Portable style battles and graphics. Shallow, whatever.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • PandaPandel
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    PandaPandel @ PandaPandel: im playing fortnite rn and just got rsn over by a car