Hacking Permanent fix to missing "Network ID has been deleted"

kungfudentist

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just recently gotten and softmodded a Wii U (5.5.3 using Haxchi). Been a fun process and so far have many games running great. I've noticed certain titles throw up "The Nintendo Network ID used to purchase this software has been deleted" error. At first I was re-downloading and re-installing and it would work (kinda) but it isn't consistent and it only affected certain games. I noticed that if I launch Haxchi and then one of the signature patchers before starting one of the failing games I get in no problem.

Is there a way to patch those signature's permanently? Or should I just launch Haxchi>sig patch after every boot?

Apologies if this is a dupe thread - I've looked through the board and can't find this exact question.

HunterMK8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you need to launch haxchi at every reboot because the tickets for the games are not signed for your console/NNID, or just plain aren't signed at all (which is more than likely is the case.)
there's no way to sign the tickets besides actually buying the games from the eshop. (or some very obscure method I heard once involving DLC, but you pay in the end anyways)
I'm not sure on why it only affects certain games, maybe it's similar to legit CIAs on the 3DS, where the ticket is universal to all consoles, and those games just happened to be dumped from a bundle console.

kungfudentist

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The cold boot Haxchi sounds scary. I've done a few mods before (xbox,wii,psp,ds) and they all have their quirks but a lot of the Wii U tools do seem to be hit or miss- like I just spent over an hour trying to get USB Helper to re-install. It was working fine. Crashed. Wouldn't restart. Still fun - but the learning curve is a lot harder when many of the methods and tools have issues.

Reactions: huma_dawii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before a hit they're like zombies, persistent but slow.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a tradeoff.
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    no i mean, before a hit is after the previous hit
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I hope it's not a week.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's standard so doctors can get a idea about what's going on
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    understood
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    well, i'm glad he seems to be doing fine, and ig i'm going to start spewing goofy shit again
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Update: Turns out he's epileptic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get a 2nd opinion run mris etc they told me that also
    Also a food allergy study would be a good idea
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Turns out you can't sprinkle methamphetamine on McDonald's French fries
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    they wouldn't be called french fries at that point
    +1