Perfume's new single ねえ(Nee) is out!

Goli

RPG
OP
Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2008
Messages
2,571
Trophies
0
Age
28
Website
Visit site
XP
320
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
It was on Tokyo FM and some clever people ripped it and now you can download it in certain sites, or hear it here:

I love it! Though the super techno ending was kind of off putting at first :/.
EDIT: Oh the embed is disabled, listen to it anyways ;P.
 

Goli

RPG
OP
Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2008
Messages
2,571
Trophies
0
Age
28
Website
Visit site
XP
320
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
shlong said:
prowler_ said:
Goli said:
Though the super techno ending was kind of off putting at first :/.
Off putting?
It's good >:

Though the super shitty low quality is off putting.
This.
Want good quality version *googles*
I couldn't find any better ones in YT when I did this thread, but I have a HQ mp3 on my comp ?, can't tell you where I got it from though
ninja.gif
.
 

mameks

in memoriam of gravitas
Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2009
Messages
2,300
Trophies
0
Age
27
Location
Charlotte's maze
XP
525
Country
United Kingdom
Goli said:
shlong said:
prowler_ said:
Goli said:
Though the super techno ending was kind of off putting at first :/.
Off putting?
It's good >:

Though the super shitty low quality is off putting.
This.
Want good quality version *googles*
I couldn't find any better ones in YT when I did this thread, but I have a HQ mp3 on my comp ?, can't tell you where I got it from though
ninja.gif
.
cry.gif

dling buying off i Tunes naoz
 

Goli

RPG
OP
Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2008
Messages
2,571
Trophies
0
Age
28
Website
Visit site
XP
320
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
shlong said:
Goli said:
shlong said:
prowler_ said:
Goli said:
Though the super techno ending was kind of off putting at first :/.
Off putting?
It's good >:

Though the super shitty low quality is off putting.
This.
Want good quality version *googles*
I couldn't find any better ones in YT when I did this thread, but I have a HQ mp3 on my comp ?, can't tell you where I got it from though
ninja.gif
.
cry.gif

dling buying off i Tunes naoz
The song isn't on iTunes.
The single isn't even out oficially, like I said this is a "radio rip".
Liar
ninja.gif
 

You may also like...

General chit-chat
Help Users
    M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ: Honestly, when will they learn.