Hacking Perfect Loader for anyone who is "Waiting For USB Device"

wiimano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alright mates, not sure who else out there is having the same issue as me. but not all loaders are all that compatible with a lot of drives so far. mine is semi compatible, meaning it has the "waiting for usb device" the problem with this, is when its "waiting for usb device" it means that when it does find it and does load up. images will not show. i have told quite a few people here so far, and im not sure what the problem really may be. this loader below by brisma works just fine for me with loading images, even if i wait 35 seconds "waiting for usb device"

all loaders on this site, have yet to figure out the image reload, at least in my case, does anyone else have a similar issue?

when it doesnt wait for usb device, the loaders work great, but ive been waitin for someone to figure out this image reload fix, and ive yet to find one. can anyone point me in the right direction, or look into this further?

when it doesnt wait, it works great, but when it waits, i get no images at all

hope someone can help me out here, thanks mates

heres the usb loader that works for me with "waiting for usb device"

http://wiinewz.com/forums/591533-post80.html

BlindDude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have seen your posts,, a ton of them with the same problem.

The ONLY time I have ever seen a 45 second countdown is when I had multiple usbloader folders on my sd card.. like usbloadermod, usbloaderwanin, usbloader.

Have you tried cleaning up your sd and only having ONE usbloader folder and ONE images or covers folder?

Kosaic

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There are 50 other versions of loaders you could download and try ...

Is your HDD sleeping? Is that the issue? There are tons of posts on that as well.

wiimano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im not so sure, i will try to clear out my sd card and start fresh with just one folder.

the thing is, when it works, it works great, all images load up.

when its "waiting for usb device" nothing shows up

on brismas loader though, it shows up no matter what, and i dont understand why that is, and why these loaders dont have that added in, or what exactly brisma did.

ive downloaded a lot tho so far kosaic, im gonna try clearing out the folder with no other loaders on there, see if that helps.

Kosaic

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
wiimano said:
im not so sure, i will try to clear out my sd card and start fresh with just one folder.

the thing is, when it works, it works great, all images load up.

when its "waiting for usb device" nothing shows up

on brismas loader though, it shows up no matter what, and i dont understand why that is, and why these loaders dont have that added in, or what exactly brisma did.

ive downloaded a lot tho so far kosaic, im gonna try clearing out the folder with no other loaders on there, see if that helps.

if my hdd is sleeping, what do i do about it?

lacie 750 gb hdd, if anyone can help me out

A lot of drives have "Desktop" software available for them, which lets you configure power setting.

I have a Seagate Freeagent Go (for example) and with the desktop software, I can change the "Standby timer" from 5 minutes (factory default) to "never" If I left it idle for 5 minute, it would then not work with any USB Loader, I'd have to pwoer down then up. Also if I paused a game, after 5 minutes I'd also have to cycle the power.

Check the Lacie website for something of this nature. might help.

wiimano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
checked the site, not seein anything to help with that unfortunately. might try customer service, but i could see that bein an issue mate.

sometimes it does work tho, what i just cant quite figure out, is why will all the images load for brismas, but not for any of these other ones? thats whats really got me scratchin my head

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since