WiiMoosh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
moosh01 said:
^^^^Don't post illegal wads, and your name sucks
tongue.gif
Ok... first! Is not an illegal WAD! Is a DOOM2 port for Wii, with Perfect Dark weapons and some Maps, is more a homebrew game, even the maps are made and not stolen!! Yes! they used WAD convertion for this homebrew game, and anything that is homebrew is free! Legal! What a casuality of life! my name is similar to yours, by the "sucks" part! Thanks

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yes, but if you included anything other than the Shareware version of Doom2, then, by the site's standards, you posted something that is a bannable post...

You just have to watch what you post...

WiiMoosh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry for being a Dork!
mad.gif

I just wanted to help...
hate2.gif

Anyways, I think that post of Perfect Dark.wad possible is not!

I tried with Yoshi.wad , Yoshi Strory.z64 CIC, original CIC and even other CIC, it doesn't work, Perfect Dark has the same CIC as Zelda Ocarina, CIC6105 but still if you inject the rom in Yoshi wad with Yoshi strory rom still doesn't work, you inject on Zelda ocarina Wad with CIC 6105 and CIC6106 still doesn't work!

This guy fool us all... That's for sure! What it works is those tools with other roms and wads, like mario kart 64, Super mario 64 roms on yoshi and Zelda ocarina Wads.

I still need to check this Doom2 port to Wii Perfect Dark like and see if works if I inject the real perfect dark, although I don't think it will, since all my tries has failed to run...

Thanks
WiiMoosh

JoeyGennaro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The fact that this JERK posted these detailed instructions and it's completely BOGUS means he should be banned from this and every other forum - I, for one am completely pissed off by this especially since this is probably one of the most important things to me - to get all the RARE N64 games working on the Wii. I am ENTIRELY pissed by this and I'm sure most of you are too if you saw this thread.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work