Damned
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I was just about to order one, but it seems that people are complaining because it's status was at "waiting for shipment" for about a week. Did any one get theirs?

scdsone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i opened a ticket asking when they will have the stock in but DealExtreme havent even answered it in 2 days

sidneyyoung

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
I've had trouble with deal extreme lately, i put an order in at the beggining of the month and had to cancel a few days a go, as it was obvious that, with it's status stuck on proccesing, it wasn't going to arrive for christmas. Now even after numerous e-mails i cannot get a response regarding my refund.

I cannot believe i'm having to contemplate launching a PayPal complaint on them now, they have been so reliable for so long.

Anyone know how long I have, from purchase, before I must put a complaint in with PayPal ?

diglett

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Dealextreme hasn't always been reliable for me with ship times, but they've always come through. I think the dispute deadline is 45 days. You're probably SOL if it was a christmas gift though.

paul1991

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Minionlinestore.com has bundles like deal extreme.
They have FAST and FREE shipping worldwide and have DSTT in stock.
I have ordered 5 items from them and Irecieved them all within 3-5 days. Much faster than the 21 days I waited for my R4 from DX. You might be able to get it by christmas, but I really doubt it.

Just trying to help.

matriculated

Trophies
Website
www.nubecoder.com
XP
Country
Canada
I can't even connect to Minionlinestore.com.
frown.gif

SaltyDog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered one the day it went on sale. I'm sure that they had a limited stock of them and too many orders. I will just wait patiently for the supplier to deliver more. In the meantime I have my R4 so it's not that big a deal to keep waiting. I have purchased three different times with them and have always been satisfied with the company.

Holy Cow! Just visited minionline store. Exchanging the rate over to USD makes it twice as much as ordering from dealextreme. If anyone has ordered from DE i would recomend just waiting, it's worth the savings!

Shelleeson

Trophies
XP
Country
i've been disgusted over my last order with deal extreme and to be honest the last response i got of them was..........well.........appaling.
not sure i'll order with them again.
frown.gif
mad.gif

jusane

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i ordered the one without the Rumble pack just a few days ago, and the status has changed to Expedited Order Received - in stock.

i read in the forums that the one with the rumble pack had problems cause they received shipments of random colours for the rumble pack so they say thats why there was a delay.

lcdec

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For all you guys that wants a DSTT, try ebuyrealm.com, $36 with free shipping, they ship from California too not China with USPS First Class, I recently just ordered one.

Darkon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I recently ordered one from DealExtreme and they ran out of stock apparently.
frown.gif
I have to wait until they get their next batch in now. I'm just gonna wait it out since they have amazingly good deals going on at their site and I haven't found a single site to compares to it.

Grimalkin

Waaaaaaaah!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I just got mine yesterday, took exactly 10 days to ship and receive. Now I'm gonna do some testing, heh.

Hmm... I have like... 4 flash carts now :/

Darkon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Huzzah! The status is now 'Order Received - in stock'! Don't know at what stage I'm at now, but it'll probably be a week until I get it now!
biggrin.gif

cutterjohn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if they ever plan to carry the bundle with the GBA/Explorer pack? All my searchs on toptoy just turn up the DSTT alone, w/rumble, or one of those two with some uSD card...

helpme

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i ordered mine on the 16th from DealExtreme & my order status still says Processing
i got an email today of them saying
QUOTE said:
Apologies for the delay -- we are still trying to fulfill your recent order placed with us. Delayed orders are typically shipped within three days from the date of this notice.

If you prefer, you may cancel your order by following the instructions provided below. Otherwise, we will continue working on your order while keeping you updated every three days.

so i tryed to cancel but the button for canceling is grayed out so ill have to sent another ticket that they wont reply to

bloody piss poor company i wont deal with them again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill