juggernaut911

GBAtemp Slut!
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
umm...message it? (not masturbate) I'm kinda pee shy too... mainly because I don't want to show off my dong. but, I figured trying to force it out while pushing hard doesn't help, relax

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rofl. Gotta admit, I had this problem from time to time.. only when I'm standing by a urinal and the guy chooses the urinal right next time mine.. like wtf, there's another urinal all the way down. Why beside me? So.. no urine comes out at that moment for me.. LOL

jesuschristmonke

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Anakir said:
the guy chooses the urinal right next time mine.. like wtf, there's another urinal all the way down.

That is the 2nd most egregious violation of men's room etiquitte. People who do that deserved to be messed with. Start reciting the lord's prayer and they'll move every time.

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ahh see you're normal there. In all honesty I have a bit of an issue too. As long as someone is in eyeshot for 180degrees to the side and in front of me I can't do it even if I feel like it'll tear a hole in my bladder. This is a real issue even with urinals with thsoe small mini-walls and stuff so I just tend to head into a stall or wait until it's empty. That said, out in the woods though, I'll just go out a few dozen feet behind a tree facing other peoples way and do it there as I can easily see if someones coming or not.

I have no idea why I lock up at all. I've never had my dick made fun of, and knowing what the 'average' is I'm not small or the rest so it's not a teeny weenie issue either. I think honestly it could be a privacy issue in general as I'm private and don't like people staring at me pissing or otherwise.

Translucentbill

Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Im right there with you dude, in school i have to use the farthest bathroom away from everyone because nobody uses it, if theres even someone in the hall i cant go, if theres someone in the bathroom i just make it look like i was only using it for the mirror then i leave, still with a full bladder.

I think it's because everyone in my school is stupid and no matter how gay it is they still try and look over the stall at your penis, no matter how much i tell people that's gay, they just say "you're gay!" Its really annoying and disrupting.

EDIT:
Vampire Hunter D said:
I think honestly it could be a privacy issue in general as I'm private and don't like people staring at me pissing or otherwise.

I feel the same way...

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
juggernaut911 said:
umm...message it? (not masturbate) I'm kinda pee shy too... mainly because I don't want to show off my dong. but, I figured trying to force it out while pushing hard doesn't help, relax

... I dont think sending it a message is the right thing to do. I doubt it gets mail XD

Translucentbill

Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Sstew said:
juggernaut911 said:

... I dont think sending it a message is the right thing to do. I doubt it gets mail XD

Rofl
biggrin.gif

I also find that finding the most isolated bathroom works as well....

As does trying to think of very calm relaxing thoughts.

Also when i REALLY cant go ill put my headphones in and listen to something, it eventually works
tongue.gif

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
My girl (space) friend (as in not girlfriend) didn't seem to have that problem at all... when she dragged me into the toilet with her....
wtf.gif

and I did have that problem very much THOUGH i was drunk as hell... so I asked her to go out...
1. I hate when people hear me pee or doing number 2...
2. I didn't feel like showing my sweet parts...
3. The stench from the toilet, the pack of smokes i had, and the 4 liters of Cider all made me feel nauseous...
tongue.gif
So IF I'd feel like puking.. I didn't want her to see that either...
biggrin.gif

Oh yeah... it was this really small "portable" festival toilet..

But yeah, I hear your problem, but I think (and hope) that you'll grow out of it... just avoid urinals and turn on the water in the sink... If it's a NICE toilet: sit down... I always do, except at public toilets...

And the best tip I have is: Don't think about it / don't worry about it... It'll get worse just by thinking about it. Just like talking in front of your class!
You can talk to all your classmates normally every day... but then when you talk in front of them in school, you think about it... you think it's "scary"... you think they'll laugh, or that you'll sound weird or whatever... but what is the difference really? It's just your mind fucking with you... And the same goes for this pee shyness... the more you think of it, the more shy you get...

Next time you have to do it, think of happy things.... that new awesome game, the girl/guy you really like, the new tv you're going to get... the excitement of being on stage... positive thoughts to distract the shyness... it works I promise!

Mrkinator

Neil Peart Wannabe
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Fuck, I hate the dumbass kids that try and talk to you while you're pissing. Like seriously, I don't even know you so STFU!
rofl2.gif

As for piss on the floor, thats normal every where
tongue.gif

And on topic, Just stand as close as you can to the urinal, stare at the wall and relax, don't think about anything and all.

That is the way to inner peace
smile.gif

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I've actually heard of pee shyness before. I think the clinical term for it is something like paruresis or something (too lazy to look it up at the moment). Having played sports for 4 years in high school I never had a problem pissing or even showering in a restroom full of guys before/after practice or a game. I didn't think pee shyness was a real condition for a long time, but then I met someone who actually had that problem. He said that he was able to alleviate it slightly by telling himself that "it's only piss, it's natural, everyone does it." Once he had psyched himself out to pee, he would go into a toilet stall (not a urinal) and press against a spot right in between his navel and his pubic area, because that's where the bladder is and pressing it makes the piss come out faster so he was able to get the deed over with more quickly. If anyone was in the restroom, he'd wait until everyone left before he'd come out of the stall. I don't know if that's a "solution" though. You would probably have to treat the problem at the source, which would be on the psychological level.

[title:Pee-shy? Exercise your testicular fortitude!]

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Don't they usually have the closed closet restroom?

Use that, noone can see you, but should such a thing is not available...

Well, can't do much about it, since:

1. Saying "I'm going to do no.1, please don't let anyone come in" is not viable, and downright embarassing

2. Asking a friend to keep watch will result in the same thing.

The only option is that closed closet, other than that I dunno... no.1 is not something you can do secretly

Hehe Moo

Moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Don't worry, just use a cubical. And you don't need to sit, just stand and do your pee pee standing up xD

Or.. if you use a urinal and someone looks, just say, "I'm sorry, I'm straight."

smile.gif

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah, a couple of years ago I stopped being able to pee in urinals with other people around, so now I have to go into the cubicles. Not really sure why, but I have an inkling that I subliminally think I'll look like an idiot if I stand there and don't pee, which pressures me and stops me from peeing :\. Oh the irony.
Strangeness, it's irritating, but I'll get over it. Don't mind if people can hear or whether it's in a public place, as long as no-one can see me/I can see them at the time.
I have a friend who's worse than me though, I remember because me and a mate were talking in the toilets, he moaned at us because it was stopping him from peeing. The toilet was full of people he didn't know as well aha.

QUOTE said:
I think honestly it could be a privacy issue in general as I'm private and don't like people staring at me pissing or otherwise.
And yeah, that might be the case for me too, I'm generally fairly private as a person.

Raven Darkheart

The Radioactive Flamer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
pee shyness is typically an issue that most people wont own up to having, something about male pride and the like. But for you to come out and admit it, you should be congratulated. i believe its something that most males have had at some point in their lifetimes. it could be because youre at that phase where youre just discovering things about your body and adjusting to puberty.

that of course is all conjecture but judging by most of the replies in this thread it seems to be the correct analysis

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://youtu.be/l6ek7TmdGE8?si=k_qXsn8Finqhz70P +1