Hacking Pearl Harbor Trilogy - Install Help?

raiderscrusade

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello,

Today I saw that Pearl Harbor Trilogy 1941: Red Sun Rising had been released, so I decided to install it as it was one of the WiiWare games I actually was waiting for.

I opened up WAD Manager 1.5, set the IOS to 249 and NAND to Disable, then installed the Pearl Harbor Trilogy 1941: Red Sun Rising from the SD card.

The install completes correctly, displaying no error message, however when I try to run the channel from system menu it does not work.

I go into the channel, and the music plays, however when I start, it loads, pauses then redirects to the system menu.

Is there any way to successfully play Pearl Harbor Trilogy 1941: Red Sun Rising? Have I done something wrong?

Thanks!

raiderscrusade

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I updated to cIOS 249 r19 and it worked.

I also updated my IOS 53, 55 and 56 - however installed the WAD to IOS249
smile.gif

- SOLVED -

bytor

Trophies
XP
Country
Good god, it only costs 700 Wii Points and Legendo Entertainment are a small independant publisher who I'm pretty sure could do with the cash. Buy it.

raiderscrusade

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
bytor said:
Good god, it only costs 700 Wii Points and Legendo Entertainment are a small independant publisher who I'm pretty sure could do with the cash. Buy it.

I try before I buy. If I find the title to suit my needs, I will buy it. If not, I uninstall it.

bytor

Trophies
XP
Country
Okay, fair enough mate. It just infuriates me sometimes when people pirate material that's as cheap as chips and small business owners end up losing money they can't afford.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: New Myoo.