PChex compile error, who help me

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by -Wzjian-, May 14, 2016.

1. -Wzjian-
    OP

-Wzjian- Member

Newcomer
    Apr 24, 2016
    Switzerland
    Appear a mistake, please see below.I was compiled under the window.Please download the full compilation process "err. TXT".

utility.cpp
    arm-none-eabi-g++ -MMD -MP -MF /e/Nintendo3DS/PCHex-plusplus-master/PCHex-pluspl
    us-master/build/utility.d -g -Wall -O2 -mword-relocations -fomit-frame-pointer -
    ffast-math -march=armv6k -mtune=mpcore -mfloat-abi=hard -I/e/Nintendo3DS/PCHex-p
    lusplus-master/PCHex-plusplus-master/include -I/e/Nintendo3DS/PCHex-plusplus-mas
    ter/PCHex-plusplus-master/include/core -I/e/Nintendo3DS/PCHex-plusplus-master/PC
    Hex-plusplus-master/include/gui -I/E/Nintendo3DS/devkitPro/libctru/include -I/E/
    Nintendo3DS/devkitPro/portlibs/armv6k/include -I/E/Nintendo3DS/devkitPro/portlib
    s/3ds/include -I/e/Nintendo3DS/PCHex-plusplus-master/PCHex-plusplus-master/build
    -DARM11 -D_3DS -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -std=gnu++11 -c /e/Nintendo3DS/PCHex-p
    lusplus-master/PCHex-plusplus-master/source/gui/utility.cpp -o utility.o
    linking PCHex++.elf
    e:/nintendo3ds/devkitpro/devkitarm/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/5.3.0/../../../.
    ./arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: cannot find -lsfil
    e:/nintendo3ds/devkitpro/devkitarm/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/5.3.0/../../../.
    ./arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: cannot find -lsf2d
    collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
    make[1]: *** [/e/Nintendo3DS/PCHex-plusplus-master/PCHex-plusplus-master/PCHex++
    .elf] Error 1
    make: *** [build] Error 2

Attached Files:

• err.txt
      File size:
      19.6 KB
      Views:
  2. Slashcash

Slashcash GBAtemp Fan

Oct 15, 2015
    Italy
    PCHex++ needs an enviroment with this dependencies installed: sf2d, sftd, sfil and hbkblib. It seems that your enviroment is lacking this dependencies or they are in the wrong place

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice