Status
Not open for further replies.

peter8

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@ koffieleut :
Please NO port from Soldier of Fortune, there is a original release on the PS2 and Dreamcast. And the Dreamcast version works so far via emulator on vita.
Instead of that please SIN and Blood 2 and Unreal 1, this games has no port to any console.
Need for Speed, I had request all classic titles 1.2.3.4, the PS1 version was differently. Yeah one more NFS fan here. Cool

@ Mikep90 : Sorry man I have currently Redneck not on my Card and no cfg file. But let me please ask you, do you have a working music pack for Redneck ? I am also search a Fix for Powerslave Exhumed Music.

Mikep90

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For Redneck you must change the Axis option, the same in Shadow Warrior and Duke Nukem 3D port, each port has there small problems here and there, but it should work and you can mostly Fix all of them. Take your time and check out all settings.

I dont know the story behind Blood, but maybe rinne had delete it because it was not so good working, but for me good enough and loving it. Anyway, I was getting NBlood from my russian friends and I am not willing to share it here, otherwise we get the next conflict. Maybe you can ask rinne him self and he is giving it to you ?
Otherwise we can ask rinne, to re-work on NBlood and update it, since there is framerate problem. Episode 1,2,3,4 was full playable, but only on easy difficulty. Episode 5 was crash in the middle of level 4 or so. Its decent working and usefull.
I figure it I had to mess with the joystick axles. I was messing with the mouse settings. Working good now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end