Hello, I am having some trouble with the 'New Super Mario Bros 3' patch. It comes with a program called xdelta which is used to patch the rom. After selecting the patch and source file then naming the new file, I press patch but nothing happens. I've tried renaming the rom and patch, but this changes nothing. It may be useful to know that I'm using Ubuntu 11.10 with Wine because .exe files cannot be natively run. However, I'm not sure that would be the cause of the problem; others seem to have similar issues, regardless of OS. In other cases from the threads I've read, the OP is recommended to try out a different patching program. This is difficult in my case because the patch is an .xdelta file, and I don't know if it'll work in other patching programs. I'm sorry if there's already an answer on the forum, but I did spend a reasonable amount of time looking before making this thread and couldn't find anything of use. Thanks.