patching and 1:1 backup

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by pirye525, Nov 17, 2008.

Nov 17, 2008

patching and 1:1 backup by pirye525 at 11:31 PM (739 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. pirye525
    OP

Newcomer pirye525 Member

United States
    ok so i had a patched version of metroid prime 3 from when the first version of the iso loader came out and it got scratched to badly so i decided to re burn it but this time i re burned it as a 1:1 copy but after it was done i loaded it with the gamma loader and it gave me ablack screen and the wii was making a really loud noise like if it couldnt read it all the way so i thought it was a bad burn so i re burnt it again but the same thing happened so after about 3 more bad burn i decided to use the patcher to patch it to see if that would make a difference and it did it booted all the way and works perfectly so my question is does any one know why the patched version of the game
    works while the same iso un patched doesnt ?

2. falcomainer

Newcomer falcomainer Advanced Member

United States
    never mind ignore this

3. BIG MOE

Member BIG MOE ๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™

Syria
    there is many issues can cause it , but the launcher was never made for decrypted backups and I never thought waninkoko wanted the public to get hold of the decrypter for that reason , just get used to 1:1 games so you will not be in the future asking if the new launcher support decrypted backups or not and get all mad with it [​IMG]