Hacking Pasta CFW technical support thread

Genjutsuhh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Is your FBI on Ninjhax ?
Yes it is.. Ok so maybe I should tell you some other stuff aswell, I'm running Ninjhax through a Cubic Ninja rom on a Sky3DS if that has anything to do with it and my New 3DS is on firmware 9.0.0-20U so yeah.

XeR ッ

Not sure if i still wanna be here.
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm pretty sure it is.. I'm able to boot into it quite easily and I know it works since otherwise my BigBlueMenu and MultiPatcher Icons don't show up on my home menu until I do so
You HAVE to find a way to install FBI on your 3ds (not in Ninjhax) btw for your 9.9 Old 3ds , smealum is gonna make a big announcement tonight :)

Genjutsuhh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
You HAVE to find a way to install FBI on your 3ds (not in Ninjhax) btw for your 9.9 Old 3ds , smealum is gonna make a big announcement tonight :)
I do hope its worth it... Honestly speaking the only reason I'm going through all this stuff is just so I can play UNDUB versions of games on my 3DS. I downloaded Inazuma Eleven and absolutely cannot get used to the voice acting since I'm more fond of the japanese ones. I have a .3ds file of its UNDUB version but modified games can't run on Sky so I converted it to .cia and now I can't install it. Sed laifu. BTW do I really need FBI ? I have BigBlueMenu installed on my 3DS and it works pretty much the same way.

XeR ッ

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I do hope its worth it... Honestly speaking the only reason I'm going through all this stuff is just so I can play UNDUB versions of games on my 3DS. I downloaded Inazuma Eleven and absolutely cannot get used to the voice acting since I'm more fond of the japanese ones. I have a .3ds file of its UNDUB version but modified games can't run on Sky so I converted it to .cia and now I can't install it. Sed laifu.
Do you realise that on "Pasta mode" you can run ANY game , even your "Inazuma Eleven undub" off your Sky3DS ?

Genjutsuhh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Do you realise that on "Pasta mode" you can run ANY game , even your "Inazuma Eleven undub" off your Sky3DS ?
If that's true then I think I'm about to start jumping like a lil girl right now xD the problem is though, everytime I try to write the game on my Sky, it gives me an error saying that the it doesn't match any of the Data present in the template file thought I am easily able to write the clean version through it using the same template. I think it has something to do with the modification. If there's a way around this then that would be awesome.

XeR ッ

Trophies
XP
Country
France
If that's true then I think I'm about to start jumping like a lil girl right now xD the problem is though, everytime I try to write the game on my Sky, it gives me an error saying that the it doesn't match any of the Data present in the template file thought I am easily able to write the clean version through it using the same template. I think it has something to do with the modification. If there's a way around this then that would be awesome.
If you decrypt , extract then re-compile and re-crypt with the good settings , you should be good.

XeR ッ

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Err.. wha ? I'm sorry, I'm not really good with this stuff... Could you maybe explain in a more easy way perhaps ? :3
Well , basically follow what i just said , there is a few tutorials for every step i just mentioned , it may take a while to learn though , sorry i cannot explain too much , it's too late where i live :/

Genjutsuhh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Well , basically follow what i just said , there is a few tutorials for every step i just mentioned , it may take a while to learn though , sorry i cannot explain too much , it's too late where i live :/
I see, Well thanks for the help thus far. Really helped :) Just one last thing, what exactly am I supposed to decrypt, extract and recompile ? (btw, that's a coincidence, Its like an hour past midnight here too :P)

kheldar

Trophies
XP
Country
Umm I'm getting error while trying to install a cia with FBI. there's already a title.db file and when i try to delete it comes back right after i delete it? btw i think the id I'm modifying is emunand's because it has the biggest size like 40-50gb because all my cias are installed on it. but there are 2 other ids in nintendo3ds folder and neither of them contain dbs folder.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Sentinel of the stary skies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds is 20 years old this year
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So MJ no longer wants to play with it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He put it down when the 3ds came out
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :tpi::rofl2: Or others :shy::blush::evil:
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:ohnoes::lol::rofl::rofl2: