Wilhelm

The Voice of Reason
Trophies
Website
myaltimit.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey now, I only did it because I don't care.

I'm pretty sure I'll get access to it back eventually, and I'm a law student - so my time is pretty much occupied for the next four years.

Anyway - since even though we're only on the next page, I'm pretty sure someone will ask: DO NOT UPDATE. PastaCFW doesn't work on an updated 3DS just because NinjHax 2.0 does.

Pizzakoe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Can I safely update my 3ds via wifi?

I downgraded my 3ds from 9.2 to 4.5, and then back again to 9.2 (manually) with doing the things to play gba cia's.
So, can I safely update my 3ds? since ninjhax and other exploits from smealum now suport the latest version

QCLasky

Pro cat lover
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I extracted pasta to the root of my sd card but hte homebrew launcher still says there are no applications on it, please help.
Try to put it in the 3ds folder

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I downgraded my 3ds from 9.2 to 4.5, and then back again to 9.2 (manually) with doing the things to play gba cia's.
So, can I safely update my 3ds? since ninjhax and other exploits from smealum now suport the latest version

Im at 9.9. I can run ninjhax but I cant install .cia files.. i would be at 9.2 if I was you

Aeturnus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question. Does the emunand format option work on pasta? Or is it a place holder? For some reason the gateway launcher won't work with 4 of my sd cards but pasta does

Wilhelm

The Voice of Reason
Trophies
Website
myaltimit.com
XP
Country
United States

If you want to use continue to use CFW, remain at 9.2 for now.

didn't work.
It should look something like "ROOT:\3ds\PastaCFW\(files)". Basically, open the zip file, open the file "\PastaCFW\" and extract the "\3ds\" folder directly to the root. Doing aything else will result in it being absent from the loader.

xjndfdfe

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Can you guys offer a download link for the firmlaunch for new 3ds,i tried many times with the app and it always stoped when downloading the 3rd bin.Says 404 error.When i choose the old 3ds,it will download all successfully.
Thanks!

XeR ッ

Not sure if i still wanna be here.
Trophies
XP
Country
France
When i run ARM9 payload in BRAHMA , my console freezes , my upscreen is black and in the downscreenc it says : [+] Running ARM9 payload , i'm on 7.2.0-17E

Genjutsuhh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
I'm trying to install CIA while on Pasta using FBI/BigBlueMenu. Smaller games like Cubic Ninja are installed without a problem but larger games like Smash Bros always give a Invalid Signature error. Can anyone help me with this ?

XeR ッ

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm trying to install CIA while on Pasta using FBI/BigBlueMenu. Smaller games like Cubic Ninja are installed without a problem but larger games like Smash Bros always give a Invalid Signature error. Can anyone help me with this ?
You need to install it while in a CFW so it can bypass signature checks

XeR ッ

Trophies
XP
Country
France
As I stated in my post, I'm already using Pasta CFW but still getting the error despite that.
I mean while in a emuNAND , this error only occurs when signatures checks of the sysNAND detect that it's a .cia containing a dumped game (which most of them aren't signed). Make sure you are in emuNAND

Genjutsuhh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
I mean while in a emuNAND , this error only occurs when signatures checks of the sysNAND detect that it's a .cia containing a dumped game (which most of them aren't signed). Make sure you are in emuNAND
I'm not sure what you mean but emuNAND is what Gateway uses am I correct ? I'm not using a Gateway card. Does that mean its not possible for me to install the CIA ?

XeR ッ

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm not sure what you mean but emuNAND is what Gateway uses am I correct ? I'm not using a Gateway card. Does that mean its not possible for me to install the CIA ?
I don't know but rxTools may be easier for you to understand , try it , and come back to me.

Genjutsuhh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
I don't know but rxTools may be easier for you to understand , try it , and come back to me.
I just checked and it would seem that I am out of luck... I'm using a New 3DS XL and rxTools doesn't support the new 3DS as of yet. I also have an Old 3DS but it's on version 9.9.

XeR ッ

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I just checked and it would seem that I am out of luck... I'm using a New 3DS XL and rxTools doesn't support the new 3DS as of yet. I also have an Old 3DS but it's on version 9.9.
Hmmm , so you gotta install a CFW with FBI , use NTR one , not sure how it works though , good luck.

Genjutsuhh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Hmmm , so you gotta install a CFW with FBI , use NTR one , not sure how it works though , good luck.
NTR CFW doesn't support piracy so downloaded CIA probably won't work.. *sigh* I think at this point my best bet would be to wait till another method is introduced.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo