OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys, KevExperience here.

I have a question for you all.

I am currently trying to do Section III - Configuring Luma3DS.

I am currently on a 2DS in 2.1.0 firmware. I have just finished with installing the arm9loaderhax and getting the OTP.bin file.

Now, for some odd reason, my 2DS won't turn on. It's completely black with or without the SD card. I tried using the troubleshoot methods and nothing is wrong. Did I do something wrong?

In the past, I used the archive version and it was successful. Today, I decided to use the new method and so far, it's bad.

Can you guys help. I usually don't ask until I can actually figure it out, but I'm out of luck. Please help. :D

Kevin

KevExperience

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The blue led light is not there (top right corner) right?

The power button light is still on. That's good right?

Aerocool

Man in a Box
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yes, I got it from Luma3DSv6.3.1.
Well, try to clean the sd card (and the slot) and see if it Boots. If that doesnt work then backup your sd, Format it and copy your data back.

Edit: Its also possible that your SD card is broken (even if its new), try another if possible.

Last edited by Aerocool,

KevExperience

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know how to hardmod it. I give up. It's basically bricked. Damn it. Was hyped to record the Sun/Moon Demo today. Damn it

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know how to hardmod it. I give up. It's basically bricked. Damn it. Was hyped to record the Sun/Moon Demo today. Damn it
since your in the US theres a member here on the Forums that does it for a cheap enough price, it leaves a longterm Recovery method for situations like this. @vb_encryption_vb does it for 65$ + free shipping.

(OOOPS saw a typo that could be seen somewhat wrong XD)

Last edited by Dracari,
Reactions: vb_encryption_vb

KevExperience

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
since your in the US theres a member here on the Forums that does it for a cheap enough price, it leaves a longterm Recovery method for situations like this. @vb_encryption_vb does it for 65$ + free shipping.

(OOOPS saw a typo that could be seen somewhat wrong XD)
Oh shit. I would love to talk to him. How do I talk to him about this? I can't find a way to message him

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo