wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
homebrew.gif
Parallel Worlds: Combined v.02 ALPHA-2
Update
plwss3.jpg

The Parallel Worlds: Combined platformer project has been updated. Please see the change log for more information.

Change Log said:
• Jelli tileset completely redesigned - it's now much cleaner and conforms to standards
• Collisions are improved (it now checks in a box, instead of four points) so there are less collision bugs.
• Completely new animation system - there are now proper animations for jumping and falling

download.gif
Off-site Download
icon11.gif
Official Project Forum
icon11.gif
Source
discuss.png
Discuss

Man18

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what is it? it will be on my ds in like an hour as soon as I update homebrew and put on some new stuff.

so i guess we will see

strata8

Look! A pointless distraction!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Heh, a bit late there, Another World... I released this about 18 days ago
laugh.gif

I hope to update this again soon (add AI + some other stuff) but unfortunately a function in PAlib got broken in the latest update, so I'm unable to continue until someone fixes it :/

Necromanson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was able to download and run Parallel Worlds A3.nds on my M3 but not Parallel Worlds: Combined v.02 ALPHA-2, it showed up as being 0 kbs.

As far as it goes, this isn't a complete game correct? It's just more of a demonstration as to what to expect from a finished game? So far it looks very nice but there's not much to it (from the A3 version, anyway).

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Damn I saw the topic title and thought it was going to be a port of Parallel Worlds to the DS. Although it was a Romhack of a SNES game, so it wouldn't be possible anyway ;_;.

OtakuGamerZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Law said:
Damn I saw the topic title and thought it was going to be a port of Parallel Worlds to the DS. Although it was a Romhack of a SNES game, so it wouldn't be possible anyway ;_;.

Dude u could just play that on SNEmulDS, and yaaah
blink.gif
I thought the same thing.

Back on topic: this looks like it has lots of potential. Maybe once it's finished a level editor could be added.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast